Christmas Break

CC's POV 

Mommy, Daddy, and Ness' Christmas break was coming up so they could stay home with me. 

I was at daycare still and it was the last day before break. Daddy should be picking me up soon. 

I was playing on the playground with Sammy because Jackson had already been picked up. 

Mr. Quinn opened the door to the playground  and daddy followed him. I jumped up and down on the playset. Daddy walked over and got me down from it and carried me out of the daycare out to his car. 

"Ready for Christmas break honey"? He asked me after getting in the car. "I'm so weady". I told him and he chuckled. 

He pulled into the driveway and got me out of the car. "Since you have your snow stuff on you can play out here, I'll come back out with your sister". Daddy told me and set me down on the ground. 

I piled snow into a pile. I did that until mommy, daddy and Ness came out. They helped me make a snowman. 

When we were done I felt myself being lifted up in the air by someone. They turned me around and it was Uncle Emmett. 

"Hi there little CC, how's that snowman comin along"? He asked staring at the snowman. "Good". I told him and he chuckled tickling my chin. I giggled and he let me down. 

Then he and Aunt Rose helped us build a snow fort and we had a snow ball fight. I was on Aunt Rose's and Uncle Emmett's team and we ended up winning. 

Then they took us to the main house. 

Seth and Jacob were there to watch us while the other's went hunting. 

I gave Seth a big hug when I saw him. He shifted into his wolf form and let me ride him to the kitchen. He made me hot coco and Ness warmed up blood. 

They let us watch a Mickey Mouse Christmas movie, the first one. 

Seth gave me a cheese burger from Burger King for dinner. 

He sat on the couch and I layed down in his lap. He stroked my hair until I fell asleep. 

TWO DAYS LATER 

Edwards POV  

My little girls were so excited for Christmas. 

They were helping Bella and I decorate the Christmas tree in the cottage. 

I lifted Nessie up to put the stars on top. Bella was putting the stocking's over the fireplace. CC was putting presents under the tree and was shaking them to find out what they were. I chuckled and picked her up and kissed her little nose making her giggle. 

Tomorrow was Christmas so we were letting the girls stay up a little late to watch Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer. 

We had some sugar cookies. Most were blood flavored for Bella, Nessie and I and the rest were just vanilla for CC. 

CC has gotten a shield around her mind like her mother since she was born, so I could not look in her thought's. 

I had her on my lap right now. The movie was over and they were both yawning. We carried them to bed but CC did not want to let go of me. So while Bella and I watched TV in our room, CC slept by my side under the blanket. 

In the morning Nessie came in and jumped on our bed. "It's Christmas". She cheered and CC buried deeper into the blanket. 

"Nessie darling I know you are excited but calm down sweetie". I chuckled and told her and she sat in between Bella and I.