Open Eyes

Edward's POV 

It was 6am in the morning and today was Bella's birthday and the day that CC was getting out of her incubator. 

I was in the kitchen warming up blood for an excited Nessie. Nessie barley sept last night because she was so excited to meet her sister and she wanted to play with Bella and I. Nessie barley slept anyway because she was mostly vampire. 

Bella walked in when I was done feeding Nessie. "Happy Birthday". I told her smirking, knowing what she would say. "Edward, you know I hate my birthday plus I stopped aging three days ago". She told me. Knew it. 

"You know the others won't except that as an excuse". I informed her knowing it was true. She sighed and came over and kissed me on my lips and went over and kissed Nessie on her forehead. 

"CC's temperature is good and Carlisle said that her eyes will probably be opening today because her muscles are finally strong enough". She told us. Renesmee's face lit up with excitement. 

We have been giving CC special baby formula to help her muscles grow. 

"Yes Nessie, your sister will open her eyes today". I told her running my thumb across her tiny face. She giggled and clapped her tiny hands. "Smart girl". Bella cooed at her. 

Then Jasper came in holding CC. "She woke up and I think she is hungry". He told us  and I toke CC from him and got her portion of the baby formula ready.

Then Bella picked up Nessie and we went over to watch TV. 

I had a blanket covering the spot between Bella and I so the kids could crawl from one of our laps to another. 

CC burrowed her way under the blanket making me chuckle. She came back out and her eyes. 

Her eyes where open and they were brown like Bella's. "Bella, look at her eyes". I told my wife and she looked at CC and her eyes widened. "Aw, they are so beautiful". She cooed picking CC up. 

CC giggled and played with Bella's brown hair. Nessie whined and pointed to her sister. Bella smiled and put CC down next to Nessie. They cuddled up together and dozed off. 

CC's POV

I was in daddy's arms and he carried me over to the couch I think. 

He sat me on his lap and I burrowed under the blanket he set up. 

I was tired of not being able to see things and I felt the urge to so I opened my eyes. 

What I saw was black just black darkness.  I crawled out of the blanket and over to daddy. His face lit up with excitement. 

He looked cute. He had white skin and bronze colored eyes. He smiled down at me with white teeth. 

"Bella". He told mommy and she looked down at me to. 

Mommy had brown hair and also had bronze eyes. She smiled at me and picked me up. "Aww, they are so cute ". She cooed looking at my eyes. 

Then I heard a whine that I recognized as Ness' I looked over to her and she was pointing at me. 

Ness had short brown hair and brown eyes like mommy. She looked older and bigger than me. 

Once I was next to her we cuddled up beside each other and fell asleep.  I felt daddy pull the blanket over us. 

LATER THAT DAY 

I woke up in someone's arms. I recognized as Uncle Emmett. He was so big. But I knew that he was gentle. He was watching something on the TV. 

Then he looked down at me. "Aww, hi there little CC your eyes are so pretty, at least you can enjoy the joys of seeing". He told me with a smile.  I looked around for mommy, daddy and Ness. I let out a small whimper when I could not find them. 

"Oh yeah your mommy, daddy and sister are out hunting with the rest of the family, but you still have me". He told me with a smile and tickled my tummy. I giggled and played with his fingers. 

He chuckled then my tummy rumbled and I remembered that I was hungry. He chuckled again and gave me a bottle full of yummy milk. I ate half of it before taking my mouth away from it. Uncle Emmett removed it from my mouth. 

Then I sat on his lap while he watched TV. HE would sometimes make goofy faces down at me which made me laugh. 

We heard the door open and close and someone sped over to me and picked me up. "Hi baby girl, did Uncle Emmett feed you yet"? Mommy questioned looking at Uncle Emmett. He nodded and the rest of the family came in. 

I recognized daddy and Ness. One of the other's had dirty blond hair and looked beautiful. Another was small and had black hair. Two of them had brown hair one was a girl and one was a boy. The last one had blond hair. They all had bronze eyes like daddy, mommy and Uncle Emmett. 

The pretty girl came over and gave Uncle Emmett a kiss on the lips then looked towards me. "Hi there CC, it's me Aunt Rose". She told me and I giggled as she took me into her arms.

 I probably know all of the people in this room but just did not recognize them. 

 I was held by everyone in the room. 

Uncle Jasper was the brown haired boy, I recognized him because of his southern accent.   

Aunt Alice was the tiny pixie like girl, I knew her sweet voice. 

Grandma was the brown haired lady. 

And Grandpa was the blond guy. 

I was currently sitting in daddy's arms talking with Ness through our mind link while she was in mommy's arms. 

"Well we must be going to the cottage, we can take the kids there tomorrow, I hope you guys don't mind them staying here". Daddy told the others while his big thumb ran across my face gentilly. 

"No, we love to have the angles here, have fun to". Aunt Rose told them taking Ness out of mommy's arms and Uncle Jasper took me from daddy. 

"Very funny Rose". Daddy told her rolling her eyes. He and mommy stood up and they both kissed Ness and I on the forehead. 

When they were about to leave two black haired guys and one black haired girl came in. The guys had there shirts off. 

"Hi Jacob, Seth, Leah". Daddy said hi at them. I have been held by each one of them once or twice. Jacob mostly held Ness. 

"We were just here to see the baby's".  One of the boys said. I think it was Jacob because Ness talks about how he looks all of the time.  I also know his voice. 

"Okay go ahead Edward and I were just leaving for the cottage". Mommy told them. They nodded at each other and daddy grabbed mommy's hand and sped out of the door.