Birth

Bella's POV 

Edward and I were sitting on the couch. My pregnant stomach was really big. I was hoping for a boy but a daughter would be fine. 

Then I feel a slight pain inside of me. Most of the pain that the baby was making was a little heavy so I was happy that this one was light. 

I smiled and Edward put his hand gently on my chest and the baby moved toward it. Edward and I smiled at that. 

A week ago he said he wanted the child dead because it was hurting me. But he finally came to his censes and agreed that we were going to keep the baby. 

Edward and I had just came up with names. If the baby was a boy then he would be named Edward Jacob Cullen. And if the baby was a girl she would be Renesmee Carlie Cullen. 

"I am tired, I am going to bed". I told Edward and he gently picked me up and carried me upstairs and into bed. He then put an ear to my pregnant chest and smiled. 

Twin POV 

Me and my sister were inside of mommy. It was getting tight in here but we could still move around. 

Mommy and daddy came up with names today and sissy liked the name Renesmee so I get the name they would come up with. They were only expecting Nessie in here, I guess I was going to be a surprise.  

"Ness do you think they are going to like me"? I asked her with our mind connection. "Yeah why won't they". She told me making me smile. 

I liked Ness even though she had been taking most of the blood mommy has been drinking. I was much smaller than her. 

I felt something warmish touch the side of our home.  I went up to it and cuddled against it. I felt momma chuckle lightly as I did it. I loved it when anyone talked or laugh around us. 

I heard mommy say that she was tired. Ness and I's position changed as daddy picked our home up and carried us upstairs. 

When mommy got in bed daddy put his ear to the side of our home. 

I know he can read other people's thought's. 

Hi daddy. I thought. "Hi baby". He said out loud. 

Then Ness came over and joined me. We both told daddy we loved him and mamma. 

"The baby said hi and that it love's us". He told mommy. "We love you to". Mommy and daddy told us. We got tired and curled up next to each other and fell asleep. 

The next day I woke up and Nessie grew even more. I realized I had missed mommy's morning breakfast. 

"Here sissy I left you some". Ness said. I moved over toward the small pile of blood that Ness had left me. I guzzled it all down. 

In the afternoon Ness and I were really cramped and we could not move around. It was really hard to breath to, we had to get out. 

Ness started kicking mommy hard. "Nessie stop, your herding mommy". It thought to her. "We got to get out of here". She grumbled, mommy moved and Nessie fell forward breaking mommy's spine in the process. 

Mommy fell forward and screamed. Then daddy carried her to a room. She was laying on a bed. 

"Get him out he is suffocating". Mommy yelled. "Carlisle is on his way". A new voice said. "He is not going to get here fast enough, we have to get this baby out now". I heard daddy say. 

"Get him out he is dying". Mommy screamed. I did not want to harm her so I stayed still unlike Nessie. 

"Give me that". I hear another person say. "No I will do it". I heard daddy say, what were they talking about, hopefully about getting us out of here.