Missing her and Moving on

Quick question from me: Can anyone find the song from MBSAV movie when Ethan sees Sarah in his house for the first time. It goes Oh my and I've been looking for ages and can't find it at all?

Ethan's POV

It's been just over a year since Sarah left me alone standing on my driveway and everyday I check my phone to see if she's contacted me, I check out my window hoping that she will fly in at some point and I check the park she liked to go to but nothing... I miss her so much that it physically hurts me. Benny keeps telling me to forget about it because she isn't coming back, but I don't want to believe that! Sarah went away after she became a full vampire, but she came back, so I'm still holding on for her return. We have this new babysitter and it's some old woman called Mrs Jones, I can't stand her. She is no fun, she is strict and she smells strange... I just want Sarah back and I want her to be with me! I still think about that night we had when we slept together, it plays in loops in my head and it makes me feel so happy but at the same time it makes me feel sad because I know I might never feel happiness like that again.

The next day

"Hey Ethan" Benny says to me in the school hallway.
"Hi" I say back
"So I was thinking now that it's been over a year since Sarah left you could maybe start looking for other girls..."
"WHAT?"
"I know you loved Sarah and I totally understand, but I think you need to face the fact that she isn't coming back"
"Benny I love her! I have loved her since she came round to babysit for the first time"
"I know but I think the quicker you realise she is gone the better it will be for you mentally. I'm not trying to upset you or offend you Ethan"
"I don't want to talk about it" I snap at Benny and walk away to my lesson. Look for someone else? Is he joking? There is NO ONE else like Sarah or even close to her.

I get to my science lesson and some girl is sat in my seat.
"Umm excuse me, this is my seat" I say to her
"Oh I'm so sorry" she says very nervously
"It's ok" I say as I sit down
"I'm Jessica by the way, I'm new here"
"Hi I'm Ethan, nice to meet you"
"Thank you. Nice to meet you to Ethan"
Jessica smiles at me and she looks almost embarrassed? She awkwardly walks to a different seat and Benny comes in to sit next to me.
"Hey who's the new babe?" He asks me while putting his bag down.
"It's a new girl called Jessica"
"Well she is one nice looking babe"
When Benny said that it made my eyes roll.

After lesson someone grabs my hand, I turn around and it's Jessica.
"Oh hi Jessica" I say as I pull my hand away.
"Hi Ethan could you help me please? I'm terribly lost."
"Oh sure ok"
"I can't seem to find my next class"
"Ok what lesson is it?"
"It's my Spanish lesson"
"That's just past the cafeteria and then to your right" I say whilst gesturing to her where it is.
"Oh umm thank you Ethan, but I was wondering if you could walk me there if it's not too much trouble."
"No it's fine. Come on"
We walk side by side and I can see in the corner of my eye that she keeps looking at me and to be honest it's making me feel a bit awkward.
"So Ethan do you like it at this school?" She asks
"Yes it's ok, I've met some amazing people at this school and they are all really close to my heart" while I say this I start thinking of Sarah again.
"Aww that's sweet well hopefully I will be one of them amazing people" she says with a laugh at the end.
I just let out an awkward laugh...
"We are here" I say as I guide her to the front door.
"Thank you so much Ethan. Hopefully I will see you later" Jessica gives me a little wave and smile then walks into her classroom. Is she flirting with me? I can never tell with things like this? I'm sure she is just being friendly.

"Saw you walking that new girl to class" Benny says with a wink
"Yes, so?" I respond firmly
"What's going on there then? You going to be getting some of that action?"
"Not at all!"
"Why? Do you not think she is pretty?"
"No I think she is pretty... but"
"But what?"
"She isn't Sarah..."
"Dude you have a chance here to try and forget about Sarah! Take this chance"
"I'm not ready"
"Yes you are! Sarah isn't coming back and the sooner you realise that the better!"
When Benny said that it made my heart hurt. I can't accept that she's gone.
"I will think about it" I say to him as I head home.

At Home

I'm going to try and play some video games to take my mind off Sarah, even though deep down I know it won't work.
*PING* my computer flashes up and I see it's a message. I open the message and it's Jessica it says:
"Hi Ethan thanks for being such a gentleman and walking me to class today. I was wondering if you wanted to meet up after school tomorrow and we can get to know each other Xxx"
What do I respond? Does she want to go on a date with me? I text Benny and tell him about it and he responds saying that I should go for it. I reply to Jessica saying:
"Hi Jessica, don't mention it. Yes meeting up after school tomorrow works for me"
I'm not putting kisses at the end of the message like she did.