Into The Mind

Sarah's POV:

The cure didn't work! I feel as if I'm going to be sick and not just because the brew, but because I don't know what's happening now. My fangs won't go away either, has this drink made them stay out forever? I feel like I might faint... Everywhere is moving and I can hear everyone's breathing...
"Sarah" I hear Ethan say in a muffled voice
"Sarah sweetheart can you hear me?" I hear Benny's grandma ask, but it also sounds muffled. I can't speak, I can't do anything apart from look at the room moving...
Oh wait am I falling down?
*BANG*

Ethan's POV:

"SARAH!" I shout as she just falls to the ground. I quickly dive down next to her "Sarah! Sarah can you hear me?"
"Don't worry Ethan, she's just fainted" Benny's grandma says as she comes next to me and puts her hands on my back.
"Open your eyes Sarah" I say
"You guys don't think it was the drink that did this to her?" Benny asks
"What do you mean?" Erica asks
"Like what if this brew or whatever wasn't good for her and she was allergic or something?"
"BENNY! Don't say stuff like that" I snap at him
"Ohhh... Oh no" Benny's grandma says with her eyes wider
"WHAT?" Erica snaps at her
"We need to get in her mind to see if she's okay! Ethan you've done that before with me remember? You need to try it with Sarah"
"But with you it was just an accident I can turn on and off my visions and stuff" I say to her
"Just try... for Sarah's sake"

I put one hand on Sarah's face and the other on her hand and... nothing. Not even a vision.
"TRY AGAIN!" Erica yells at me
I put my hands on each of her shoulders and... nothing
"AGAIN" Benny shouts
I grab both of her hands and UUUHHHHHHH!!

Where am I? Where is everyone? "BENNY?" I call out "ERICA?" I look around and I'm just in a dark room with a single light I can see from a distance. Am I in Sarah's head or something? I know they say to not follow the light, but I'm going to now for Sarah!
Every step I take I can hear a little laugh that sounds like Sarah's laugh, I'm looking everywhere and I don't actually see Sarah I can just hear her laughing...
I get to the light and see that it's not a light it's a machine that shows pictures/videos on the walls around me. "What is this?" I whisper to myself as I pick it up to do a check.
"ETHAN!" I hear my mom yell. I quickly turn around to see an old video of where my mom called me downstairs to introduce me the new babysitter... Sarah... I see me coming down the stairs and looking at Sarah and she's looking at me, it's now changed to when Jane ruins my pants with them fudgestickles she loves and Sarah laughing at me. It's changed again to me and Sarah holding hands in my bedroom and now it's showing me putting my jacket over Sarah's head to keep the holy water away from her. What is happening right now? Oh god it's jumped now to the time when Sarah drank my blood to save me... I still feel awful about now. Now it's Sarah and I nearly kissing when we had that Halloween party and we were Jakeward and Rochelle and now to the time we nearly kissed in that cave! Is this like just memories of us or something? Oh now it's showing our first kiss and the first time we had sex.
"Ethan..." I hear a voice behind me say, it makes me jump and turn around.
"Who's there?" I shout as I can't see anyone.
Sarah suddenly appears from the darkness and gives me a hug "it's you!" She says whilst hugging me.
"Where are we? Are you okay?" I ask as I'm realised from the hug
"We are in my mind, I think anyway"
"Why is your mind so dark?"
"I don't know, I didn't choose how it would be made did it?"

"So I'm sure you know this, but your actual body is passed out on the floor and we just sort of wanted to make sure you weren't dead or the drink did something terrible to you"
"Well I'm not dead, but I don't feel good"
"Why?"
"I don't know my head and my stomach seem off... if that makes any sense"
"Not really"
"My fangs are still here, but I don't feel like a vampire"
"You are still a vampire. Humans don't have fangs Sarah"
"I KNOW! But my gut feeling is telling me I'm actually not one"
"I don't want to hurt your feelings at all, but you kind of are one"
"Yeah no thanks to you" Sarah says as she lifts up my arm to see my bite scar from Jesse and her
"HEY! That wasn't my fault. Stop mentioning it"
It goes quiet and awkward.., again. I start to look at them videos again and see Sarah hitting Kurt in the face after he comes for me.
"What even is this?" I ask Sarah point at all the videos
"I don't know? It's been happening for ages now" Sarah says shrugging
"It's just moments of us though"
"I know what it is"
"Why is it happening?"
"Maybe it's because I love you?"
I'm too stunned to speak... "wh...wh...sorry what?" I stutter
"I love you Ethan and I'm not saying this like I did when I was under that spell that Benny made"
"I love you too Sarah"
We both start making out in front of the videos that out showing all of our moments together. It almost feels like a movie or something...
We break away from this kiss and I look into her big brown eyes.
"So we can have more moments like this, should we try and figure out if I'm human or if I'm a vampire?" She says
"Yeah. Let's do this!" I say as I grab her hand and we start walking away.