My heart breaks

Chapter 10

I've been in hospital for a couple of days now recovering from losing my first born. Roc has been by my side throughout all of this you know I thought they would've just went off and leave you by yourself but in all honesty he's been by my side he's went out and arranged all the stuff we need for little Chresanto's funeral, even though he did kidnap me and get me pregnant I'm starting to really like him.

Since I've only got a couple more hours left in the hospital I'm going to get out of bed and go get some food and a coffee. I walked into the hall to see roc talking to Shan so I walked back a little so they wouldn't see me so I just listened in to the conversation they were having "Shan she's okay I think, I just can't believe we lost our baby" he's actually so kind at heart I'm only starting to realise "Roc go be by her side she needs you throughout this, your a great father and she would've been a great mother. I'm so sorry this happened to you I'll be here for you and diamond whenever you need me" she gave him a hug and just after she said that I walked out to him and give him a hug "roc I love you, believe that" we just kept on hugging for a while until he came out with "i love you too baby". The only thing I want to do is stay in bed all day and sleep and to just forget about all of this, I wish it was just a dream but it wasn't and isn't I'm living the reality.