I'm not doing it

Chapter 5

Roc has went off In a huff he walked off in one of them dramatic walks, he's still trying to make me pretend to be his girlfriend because Shans coming over with his kid. Me being me I be the stubborn one and say no and let Shan know off him raping me. I just can't stand him. He's not letting me go home maybe he's planning on killing me like I'm not worried about that I actually want to die because of that girl kiss my life has been a living hell ever since I started high school and I can't take it anymore. "Knock knock" that brings me off my thoughts.

"Hello chresanto how are you doing?" I can hear this from up stairs this bitch is load as fuck shit how could he stand her?,

"I'm good just give me over little Kate and that would be good" Lol okay nigha whatever you say I heard Shan say to roc, he then replied to her with "Oh one more thing I want you to meet my girlfriend diamond" Oh shit, shits about to start off now I can already feel her hitting me all over. I hope she doesn't, Holy shit I need to look good and get up and clean this mess up real quick before they come into this room.

Come in roc I said nicely enough so Shan would think I'm nice.

Diamond this is Shan I want you to meet her so everything's clear Roc giving me the evil eyes, "Hey Shan I'm diamond I'm Rocs girlfriend nice to meet you" I give her a hug then she started with hey diamond. "So your looking after my little Kate with roc for the weekend?" She said smiling at me. I looked at her as if she was crazy then I spoke "I am she'll be in good hands but one thing Is there anything she likes doing or anywhere she likes to go because I really want to get to know her and get closer to her?" what in the hell was I saying, I don't even know what's coming out of my mouth right now Shan quickly replied to me "yeah girl she likes the park you can take her there" She leans over and whispers into my ear "get her some ice-cream to roc doesn't allow her to have it"

Okay let me get the straight roc doesn't allow Kate to have ice cream I thought into myself before speaking out, "okay I sure will do, Where is she now?" Roc and Shan replied with "she's downstairs" me being nosey I want to see his little girl because I love children so I said "can I go see her?" not yet roc replied with giving me the biggest dirty look ever.

Shan then went off on roc because he wouldn't let me see her "roc TF let her see Kate what's wrong with you?" okay Shan she can go see her "she's in the living room don't scare her now". Thank the Lord Jesus Shan made him let me see her. I walked downstairs into the living to see one of the most beautiful little girls ever, she had short hair light brown to be exact and her eyes were blue.

I went over to where she was playing "Hello Kate I'm you're daddy's new girlfriend nice to meet you" I said smiling at her. She just looked up at me and said "hello, you're very pretty what's your name?" I was shocked to hear that come out of her mouth. "My names diamond baby me and you're daddy are going to be looking after you when your mommy's away".

I then rudely got interrupted by roc. "Diamond Shan's going now go say bye"

I walked out of the living room into the hall to see Shan waiting there "bye Shan, I can't wait to see you next time" you know Shans actually really nice, I thought she was on of them bad people but she isn't. "bye diamond and you too girl take good care of my baby I can already see you're good with her" before leaving she kissed me on the cheek.

"BYE ROC" she shouted before slamming the door shut

Vote and comment