Kidnapped ( Roc Royal )

Chapter 1

I'm in school stressed the fuck out in history. I just want to leave here so bad I can't get away from her. She'll be everywhere I turn everywhere, she's making my life a living hell I don't think I can take it anymore. I've thought about killing myself a couple of times. I tried to by taking a whole bottle of tablets but I just can't bring myself to do it, like actually kill myself. I might actually do it when I get home I can't take it. I'm so depressed and I only have one good friend Grace. She's the only person that's there for me when I need it the most I couldn't imagine life without her but she'll have to live without me being in the world no more.

The bell rung what does that mean yes I get to go home and relax, thank god I caught up with Grace "hey Grace" grace turned around and quickly said "hey girl" I then asked her did she wanna walk home with me.

"Sure I'll walk home with you Diamond". Yes that's my name I'm called Diamond.

Grace: so what did you do today in history?. She said smiling at my while she put her books away in her locker. I looked at her with one of the most straightest faces ever and said I wasn't paying any attention I was thinking about stuff.

I looked up and realised who just hit me, I screamed "Get the fuck off me now. Why you always got to hurt me like this". I got hit again this time even harder around my face. She then replied with "Bitch I don't fucking like you that's why". She's always got something to do, to hurt me and once again "Kiss get the fuck off me". This bitch give me a really dirty look and grabbed my shirt and whispered into my ear "fine bitch just wait until next time I'll get you".

See this is all I get all day in school because off kiss. Who even calls their child kiss? That's such a fucked up thing to do. Get up Diamond Grace said while trying to get me up as she's such a nice friend. I touched my nose to only realise that it was bleeding. How do I always seem to get hit by her? I don't know what I've even done.

"Diamond your coming back to my house with me I'll get you cleaned up"

"Okay thank you Grace" I said back sadly.

We arrived at Graces house she got me a new top to wear because my one was covered in blood. The top I was wearing before I got hit was a white crop top my mom is going to kill me now I'll have to go home to her screaming at me for it. I've been watching TV for about half an hour now that Grace has fell asleep so I decided to get up and put my shoes on. Grace get up I'm leaving now I said quietly. I didn't want to wake her but she didn't hear me or in that case even reply to me so I just left her a note!.

Grace I tried to wake you up to tell you I was going home now but you didn't wake up thats okay I'll walk home and I'll see you tomorrow xx

I sat the note on her table next to her bed. I looked up at the clock to see it was 12:00am so it's dark out and the only way to get home the quickest is through a field so that's the way I'll have to go. I walked quietly through Graces house I made it to the door and opened it and stepped outside then I closed her front door quiet so I wouldn't wake any of her family up. I started to make my way down the street I took a left and walked up to the shop to get a drink and a bar of chocolate. I payed for my stuff and left then I made a right into the flied I ate my chocolate bar already I was so hungry. I was walking along when I heard something behind me I turned around and looked but no one was there. What the fuck I said into myself i was freaking out so I called my mom and told her I was on my way home and that I was on the flied. She told me to hurry home that it's not safe out there at night. When my mom hung up I heard the noise again I looked behind me and nothing again. Who the fucks out there I screamed out I didn't get any reply. I looked around me just to make sure no one was there then I started to walk again for a good 5 minutes until I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was but the person who had their hand on my shoulder had a black mask on. "Who the fuck are you" I gasped.

"Your worst nightmare" he replied with then he throw me to the ground and kept on repeatedly hitting me square in my face.

"Please don't hurt me" I screamed out

"Your coming with me" and that's the last words I can remember him say.

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter I did try my best 😊