chapter 6

If you like this story please vote, comment&Share! Thanks for help xx

                                 [Bella] :         

                            Consciousness leaked to my body as I slowly feel the world again. I moved my fingers and toes before I even open my eyes. Soon enough consiousness was followed by pain and realization. I snapped my eyes open to shut them right after, the lights were too strong on them that I started to see dots everywhere in my vision.

                            Groaning slightly as I rub my eyes. The first thing that came to my mind before anything is why am I here ? I looked around me to see unfamiliar King Sized bed and the room was hugely large. Am I kidnapped ?

                            I slapped myself. What a stupid guess ? My leg was tied with a white gauze. I knew I was injured because of the fight I had with Gratte, but what I did not know is who took care of me ? Not only my leg but also my forehead was treated with a gauze over it.

                            My headache was stronger by now and I could not help but rub it while whining lowly. I wanted to stand up and escape or see whoever helped me and thank him or her for their niceness and kindness.

                            Half an hour as I assume went and my headache slowly reduced by some moves of my hand in attempt to rub where it hurts. Finally I managed to stand on my leg, not putting so much weight on the wounded one, I walked.

                            Before I can fully leave I noticed a shelf of books. It was not that big but it held good amount of books. I turned on my heels and walked toward it. Picking random book and looking at the title. It was not what I expected.

                            Romeo & Juliet

                                     The words embossed the cover of the book and I wondered about the owner of this book. I have read this book at least three to four times and it still makes me cry everytime I re-read it. Putting it away I picked another book.

                            The book was not familiar for me. But the title was attracting. It looks like some sad story. My favourite kind as well. But I did not have time to read it so I decided I will take it with me. Not stealing but borrowing without the owner permission.

                            I reached the door as I slowly open it. Everything seemed calm and overtop. The decoration looked deluxe and luxurious that it took me a moment to look at it and admire it. Everything was organized and simple but mouth-watering.

                            The stairs were round so I could not see down very easily. I held the book in one hand and the other balancing myself. I took them down to be met by a living room. I was sure to make my moves slow and unnoticed. The man that seemed super familiar sat on the couch with his back toward me and watched T.V.

                            I gulped, sweat started dumping my forehead and palms. I looked around till I spotted the door. I cheered inwardly since I can go out of it unnoticed.

                            As happiness filled me I pressed my weight on my injured leg and hissed which caused the man to turn his head. The familiar forest of green eyes met mine and I cursed under my breath.