Chapter 37

Please if you are any interested in this story, vote and comment, I might make my dreams come true because of your support.

Thank you x

[Third person] :

                                 Both of their hearts were beating repeatedly with extra speed. Both of them could not point out their excitement for seeing eachother. They have talked for several hours after their hot make out at the car. Then they walked either in silent or sharing few words in this cold night.

                                 Bella felt more like as if someone has injected a ball of happiness into her heart to explode creating rainbows and things she had been craving for, since too long.

                                 They had made out again. Against a tree with only the sound of the wind blowing against their burning bodies. Harry could not express what he was feeling except with touching. With kissing and physical love. He wanted more than just her lips and face. More than her neck and chest to touch. He wanted her stomach, her belly, her thighs and even more he thought.

                                 He just wanted to touch her. He has been craving for this for too long and his needs did not seem to fulfill by only kissing. Maybe he wanted sex, the only thing he could not get from her. Not even if he tried. She was Zayn's he knew that. But he wanted to be her first. Maybe even her last.

                                 Harry did not fancy the idea of she giving her virginity to Zayn. He thought he was not a good guy even though he treated her beautifully great. But something told Harry that he was only taking advantage of her even after three years.

                                 When the clock said 12Am they decided to go back home. Bella knew that Harry was not going to go back home especially this late. So she suggested him to stay at her bedroom. He was scared she would not share a bed with him. Especially because he knew she shared one with Zayn and he was jealous. He wanted to cuddle her even if he was not much of a cuddler. He wanted to talk her until she falls asleep. He wanted to caress her cheek and watch as her eyes close.

                                 Most of all he wanted to kiss her whenever he wanted. He did not want a rejected kiss or a pushed one. He wanted her to want to kiss him guiltlessly. But he was afraid of what he wanted. He was not used to those kind of feelings that suddenly appeared like sun in darkness. But deep down inside he liked them. It was a very new experience for him.

                                 When Bella told him that it was fine for them to stay in the same bed. When the lights went off and her body was trapped to him in this little bed. When the only light that shone inside the room was the moon's. He felt the need to touch her again. He just wanted a cuddle which turned into their third make out.

                                 His shirt laid on the floor. And his body hovered over her. It started just as slow as their movements were. It was hesitant and unsure. But quickly it turned into mess of low moans and shirtless bodies. Bella did not care and she just wanted more of him just as much as he wanted her. She forgot her sleeping parents and her unlocked door. All she cared about at the momen is how much in love she was.

[Bella] :