Plans & Punishment

i went to go to the studio to record some songs with harvy

and i wanted to get there a little early to go over my songs. so i walked in and i saw vince holding a blondies waist. i said umh hello. i grabbed her hair and swung at her face 5 times and i threw her out the door. i saw vince he was about to say something. i then said shut the hell up and dont talk to me get out. he said can we talk about this. i said no get out. when vince left i cried a little, more like a lot and harvey was there with me helping me not to cry anymore. i went home vince was there he stood up when i walked in i walked right past him but he grabbed my waist and said im sorry tamar and I said well obviously not because up did it. So get out my face so I can walk. So I went in my bedroom packed the biggest suitcase ever. I walked out the door. But one the way I was stoppod by vince he said where are u going. And I said to get away from u now let me go he let me go and i went in my car and cried i drove to trinas house. i stood at her doorstep and gabe answered it and he saw me crying and he hugged me and asked me what was wrong and then trina came and said tamar whats wrong come in i went in and i said you know how i said vince was into blonds she said. yeah and i said well i walked in the studio to meet him and harvey and i went early so i saw that harvey wasnt there yet and i saw vince holding a blond chick and kissing her so i grabbbed her by her hair and i hit her in the face five times and she had a bloody nose. and i didnt let vince explain i just came here. I need you stay here for the night to go to marilyn tommorrow.is that okay? and they said yeah. three hours later I called tracy to tell her that I was coming tommorrow and I told her wat happened and she said alright I got this and she said ill talk to you tommorrow and we hung up. I then went on my phone and deleted vinces number and I threw my phone on the floor and started crying. I then noticed that my phone was broken. I started crying even more.