Visits & meeting

I said goodbye to trina and gabe. I went on the plane I sat next to this sexy carmel guy with a cute smile. i sat down and he said hi right away his voice was deep and sexy. i said hi how are you. and he said ill be alot better if u would give me your phone number. i then said well see how this flight goes. he asked me to tell him about myself and i said im married. he said oh im sorry i didnt know i didnt mean to flirt with you. i just saw him kissing a hoe yesterday im going to mahrylin to stay with my sister and to file for a divorce.he said well my name is vincent richardson i work in the acting bussiness and u. im tamar braxton and i work in the music and the acting bussiness. I said I think were off to a good start.why are you going to maryland. He said i live here Im planning to move to los angelas soon. But I came back home to pack my stuff and to find love. So we talked we flirted and were got to know each other.

At the end of the flight he got my number and I got a date to go phone shopping. He walked me to tracy. she was standing right next to her son. i said hello to the both of them and introduced them to vincent. he then said goodbye tamar and i said goodbye vince see you tommorrow.