Papers& Tears

I made vince h go away but i know he went to tracis house. vince came out the store and said are you okay. I said yes actualy can we go get the papers. he walked me to the car door and opened it for me.he got in and he took me to court. as soon as i walked in they asked me for my name.once we got them. i put them in my pocketbook. vince asked me if i wanted to go to dinner and i said not tonight maybe tommorrow i just want to go home. he took me to tracis house he opened the door for me and took my hand and walked me to the door.he said ill see u tommorrow at 8 for dinner.and i said sure ill text you. he then leaned in to kiss me. it was slow and soft. the door then opened then vince h. punched vince again. and i said vince what the hell. i saw vince walk to his car an say ill call u. i then ran inside the upsatirs and closed my door i tyen leaned against it and started crying. 5mins later i was in the shower i was then finished i got out wrapped up in my towel. when i walked out i sta on my bed and looked at my phone vince had texted me and said i dont think we should hang anymore. he siad good luck with ur marriage. i then heard footsteps on the steps. vince then said open the door tamar. i didnt answer and he then opened it. he said tamar im sorry i didnt want u to get hurt i love u. i then said vince get out he said tamar i said get out you dont care if im hurt because if u did u wouldnt hurt me. i cant trust u anymore we basiccally over.

note: comment what u think should happen next and it might happen also follow and vote thank u the next chapter is going to be full ofdrama.