chapter 15

It's been three weeks now.

The wait was practically killing error as the group tried to figure out what to do.

Error tried everything to get his mind off of it but it was impossible.

The love of his life could be in danger.

What if he was already dead?

He couldn't take this stress.

It was too much.

He just hoped that blue was okay wherever he was.

-----

Error sat in his room and played with his strings. He knit a small sweater for a baby and then felt his soul hurt when he finished and looked at his work.

"You better be okay when I find you...both of you.." he mutters and as he says that, dream walks in

"Ink wants to talk to the group" he said softly and error nodded his head.

He sat the sweater down on the bed and got up. Walking over to dream and walking with him to the main lab room.

Ink, moon and star were there already and ink surprisingly was letting star wear his scarf for a bit.

It was way too big on him but he was making him happy so ink didn't mind.

"Okay were here what did you want to talk about?" Error asks and ink looks at him

"So..I tried pushing my hand through the puddle and you were right. It immediately starts attacking you but I got an idea" ink explains and error gives him a look of relief

"better than nothing, what's your plan?

"So since I have no soul, which means I cannot die, I should be able to pass through that portal" ink says and dream give a nervous expression

"If I get through then I might be able to make a portal back to this place so you guys can get through." He finishes

"I'm still not sure about this..." the prince says and ink shrugs

"it's our only option so far, I say we take the chance" error says and ink nods in agreement

"Well okay..I guess.." he mumbles and ink sighs, standing up from the chair he was sitting in and he looks at the twins

"I have no doubt that on the other side of that portal, there are more mix morphers" ink says and dream nods

"Then we can bring some of those acid things" error says and ink agrees

The three of them gather up things and then make their way to the puddle portal.

They look it over and ink looks at dream and error and he grabs the bag that has the acid stuff in it.

"Well. Let's see if this works" ink says and steps up to the portal and waves to them then jumps through the portal.

Dream watches in worry as the artist disappears into the puddle and they have nothing to do but wait.
_____

Ink feels scratches cover his body but he was alright. He makes his way through but its thanks to his immortality that he was able to make it.

He looks around then his eyes widen "wait..this is nightmares palace!" He says and he gets a little worried.

He grabs his brush and slaps some paint onto the ground and the portal appears "nice! It worked!"

He jumps in and quickly grabs both error and dream then pulls them into the portal.

They yelp and appear in the palace as well.

Dream looks around in confusion "wait..this is nightmares palace! Are you sure this is the right place?" He asks and ink nods.

"This is where that portal took me so this has to be it. Though I wonder what nightmare is doing if he's working with those mix morphers." He says and dream nods

"Yeah yeah, let's just find blue already!" Error says and starts walking around. He was anxious.

Error splits away from the other two and goes by himself.

Ink and dream go together and hope that their friend is okay.

____

~First week~

Blueberry sat on the cold cement of a cell. It had mix morphers protecting it. The fox like creatures looking around endlessly.

He had no idea what kind of connection nightmare had with those things but whatever it was, it wasnt good.

Soon enough the negative presence of nightmare came back and talked with the creatures. They nodded and walked away as some entered portals and disappeared within them

Nightmare walked up to the cell and admired blueberry

"Oh love...you're about ready.." he said softly in a way that sent shivers down blues spine.

"Soon you shall join me~"  he smirked and blueberry gave him a glare

"Over my dead body!" He yells and nightmare chuckles and slips a tentacle through the bars and wraps it around the smaller. Pulling him close as his swelled belly throbbed. He was close to giving birth.

Nightmare knew this and was intent in keeping blue safe.

"I'll never forgive you..." blue hissed and nightmare smiled "it's alright darling~ I don't need forgiveness"

_____

As days pass, blue starts to cramp and had a few scares that he thought he was going into labor.

Though by the third week he knew it was going to happen any minute.

He sat around in his cell and rubbed at his swelled stomach and cried. It was really painful.

Though soon enough it happened

Blue felt his shorts get soaked as his water broke and liquid started exiting from his body.

He shook and whimpered as he hugged his belly "THE BABY IS COMING" he cried and the foxes immediately looked at him and one ran off to find nightmare.

Blue trembled as nightmare quickly made his way to blue's cell and opened it. The mix morpher by his side as it morphed into a nurse.

Blue wanted to stop them but with all the pain he was going through, he just wanted to get it over with.

Within 12 hours the baby was delivered and safely in the hands of nightmare. Blue was given some cushions and blankets to relax.

Nightmare takes the baby to a room that has the proper cares for the baby boy.

He entered the room and laid the baby in a small basket crib that new borns are usually put in when they're born.

He covers him a blanket and heads he leaves and hears noise and goes to investigate.

He creeps in the shadows and sees the three other skeletons.

His eyes narrow and a wicked grin stretched his mouth.

"Why hello there~"

(Chapter 15 finished)