chapter 1

blue looked at the sky as he sat on what looked like a cliff. the presence of someone still lingered but blue honestly didn't really care anymore.

 the stars made the beautiful night sky light up. the more blue watched the stars, he started to feel as though life had stopped. he lie down and got a better look. 

he just wanted to forget everything. it was all meaningless anyway so what was the point? blue sighed a could feel warm tears fall down his cheeks, was he still crying?

 "jeez i'm such a cry baby.." blue mumbled and didn't bother wiping away the tears.

time went by fast. 3 hours passed by and all blue did was just watch the sky. he ended up falling asleep "i don't even care if they come back for me.. " he said as his eyes closed to get some rest.

error was like his normal self, being frustrated over the simplest of things and heading to outertale to calm himself.

 as he walked to the cliff, he saw blue's sleeping corpse on the ground. error stopped and looked the other skeleton over then looked around 

"he's by himself? no wait..this must be a trap of some sort. ink and dream must be around somewhere. he couldn't have gotten here by himself..."

error thought to himself and felt confused. during his thoughts, he didn't notice blueberry waking up. he looked at error and then sat up and looked back up at the stars.

"hey error.. didn't expect you to be here" blue muttered and error brought his attention back to blue.

 "w-what?" he stuttered and blue smiled "hope you don't want to fight or something.. and if you are wondering. i was left here by dream and ink. i don't know if they came back for me or not but i honestly couldn't care less anymore." blue said and continued to not look at error.

 "how am i supposed to trust you?" error glares and blue finally looks at error 

"you don't have to.. i have no reason to lie. believe it or not, i don't feel anything. i don't care if you even try to kill me.." blue said with a blank expression. 

it reminded error of the blank expression he gets from ink when the artistic skeleton doesn't take his vials. it kinda disturbed him. 

"jeez blue... you should probably care about that sort of thing...are...are you okay?" error hesitantly asked and he slightly cringes at himself for being somewhat nice. blue on the other hand was shocked

 "well... not really i guess. i'm tired of people acting like they want something more out of a relationship then showing that they really don't. it..it hurts.." blue said and started to cry. 

error felt awkward and slowly opened his arms "u-um...i heard h-hugs help when people are sad." error says and blue smiles gently and sniffles and hugs error gently since he knows error hates physical contact. error blushes and awkwardly pats blues back. 

he was so gentle that it made error feel comfortable. 'what the hell?!' he thought as he hugged blue. 'this is..so nice' he though and relaxed a little.

 though what was on blues mind was a little different. "hey error..' blue started and error continued to just hold blue in his arms. "your job...its to kill anomalies right?" blue mumbled but error heard him perfectly.

 "u-um yeah??" he said with a bit of confusion in his voice. 

blue pulled away a little bit to come into eye contact with error.

 "what if...i helped you with that...with me being known as one of the friendliest sans in the multiverse...it can distract the anomaly so that it can be easier to kill them.." blue explained and error listened with wide eyes but then smiled mischievously 

"i like the way you think~" he said and blue felt himself blush and some happiness came back to him, he knew what the feeling was though. 

he liked error...

he wanted error to be impressed..

he wanted error to love him...

chapter 1 finished