chapter 2

"sooo shall we go hunt down an anomaly?" blue asked and error let go of him and continued to smile.

 "sure, better to start early." error said and opened a portal.  they both walked through. blue felt the air get much colder as they entered the new au. 

"welcome to swapfell" 

error said and blue looked around. this au was a lot like his but he didn't care about the people he had made friends with in this au anymore.

 "where do we start?" blue asked as he looked at error.

 "just go ahead and kill everyone you see, i'll head towards waterfall, i'm not exactly allowed to kill anyone because of the truce i made with that colorful idiot but since i have you, you can do it for me~" error explained and blue nodded.

he felt adrenaline rush through his bones. he summoned a bone spear 

(author: like the ones that dust uses or something-)

he started walking to Snowdin with a big smile.

 it wasn't a happy one.

 he was ready to kill.

as he walked into Snowdin, his eyes dart to the several people walking the streets. 

he choose a target and ran at them. before they could react, he snapped his fingers and spikes stabs their way through the civilian and they gasped and felt their self turn to dust. 

this caught the attention of the other civilians and they started attacking blue. blue just continued to smile and not say a word. 

he moved swiftly and with the tip of his bone spear he stabbed it to go through the head of a poor civilian and snapped his fingers again to have more bones appear and kill all of the civilians till they were dust. 

swapfell finally had gotten the news that blue was killing everyone and took action immediately.

 "blue! what are you doing!?" swapfell asked and looked enraged. 

"just following out orders" blue simply said and bones started coming out of the ground at blues command until swapfell was trapped. 

before swapfell could even react to being trapped, a gaster blaster was pointed at swapfell and he was killed.

 the bones and the gaster blaster disappeared and blue continued to smile. 

"too easy~" blue said and continued to kill until there was nothing left but dust. 

 blue made his way to waterfall so he could meet up with error. he kept killing anyone who crossed his path.

 it was also really quiet, except for the sound of running water. it was nice hearing nothing but the water. 

blue was pretty tired from using so much energy so he was a pretty easy target at the moment.

 he stopped for small bit to rest and watch the water. he decided to take off his boots and dip his feet into the water, he kicked his legs slightly and giggled.

 suddenly he felt strings tie around his wrists and forced them to go above his head and pulls him up to stand, then the strings pulled him back into someone. 

error to be exact.

 blue blushed hard "caught you~" error smirks and blue looks surprised but doesn't mind the interaction.

 error chuckled and made the strings go away but still held blue in a small embrace. 

they stand there like that for a while and error finally realizes what he's doing and lets go quickly 

"o-oh sorry, i didn't mean to be so close like th-that" error stammers and blue giggles "its alright!" blue smiled and went back to hug error. 

"l-lets go finish up okay? i wanna talk to you afterwards.." error mumbled and blue looked up at him and nodded "alright!"

they finish up and blue stretches from moving so much. "well that was fun, a little exhausting though, i could use a break" blue said and error nodded "you did great" error said and blue smiled at that. 

ink had gotten word that error was attacking so he and dream had dashed to swapfell au but sadly were too late. they saw error and blue and quickly hid behind the tree. "what is blue doing?!" ink whispered to dream in shock and dream shrugged. 

error knew ink was there but honestly didn't care. he started to rub blue's head and the shorter skeleton leaned into his touch and blushed. "e-error.." he hummed and error blushed slightly as well. "c-c'mon lets head back." error said and snapped his fingers and a portal appeared. blue eagerly walked through it. once he was gone, error looked over at ink and dream "if you want him back, i suggest you do something~" error said and ink growled "ERROR!!" he charged at the glitched version of himself but error had already stepped through the portal and disappeared .

ink let out a frustrated sigh and dream walked over to him. "ink, you need to calm down. your negative emotions are hurting me.." 

dream whimpered and ink gave a gentle expression "sorry dreamy...it's just...what error's doing is unfair... we need to get blueberry back as soon as possible...a-and get him away from e-err-ror..." tears started to fill inks eyes and dream wrapped his arms around ink

 "it's okay inky..." 

sniffling turned to sobbing as ink held onto dream 

"i-i really like him dream.." ink stuttered and dream hushed him

 "i know you do ink...lets just focus on getting blue away from him okay?..." dream suggested and ink sniffled and nodded "o-okay.." 

chapter 2 finished