Chapter 21

Precap:

Yash, Kavya and Shanaya went to the canteen without seeing their partners on seats. Then a boy entered the canteen.

***************************************************

That boy was our Ritvik no Tanay.

Tanay: (To a boy) Excuse me can you please tell me who Shanaya is here?

Boy: Oh a freshie huh! Isko maaloom nhi hai yeh kisse pange lene aaya hai!

Shanaya sees it and goes there. After all he was her love.

Shanaya: (to Tanay) Don't you think kisi bhi donkey se pange nhi lene chahiye?

Boy: Mujhe gadha bola? Tujhe toh mai! (he raises his hand to slap her but Tanay stops him)

Tanay: For me it's fine but not for a girl. (he slaps him and the boy leaves) Are you fine? And can you please tell who Shanaya is?

Shanaya: I am fine and I am Shanaya. Don't you remember me Ritvik?

Tanay: Who is Ritvik here? My name is Tanay. Actually I wanted to just see who Shanaya is as she is my seat partner.

Shanaya: Ritvik stop joking please.

Tanay: But I am not joking. Achha I have to leave, sorry but I am not Ritvik.

He left from there. Shanaya started crying. Kavya comes there and ask Yash to get water. She does not stop crying.

Shanaya: I know Ritvik, you got hurt that day but that does not mean you will not even recognize me. Please don't do this to me. Well, guys you go I have to meet someone at the college gate and then I will go home.

She goes at the gate and finds Tanay hugging Tanya.

Shanaya: Hii! Let's go.

Tanya: Baby do you know her?

Tanay: Oh yes, she is my seat partner. Her name what was that..... yeah Shanaya, right?

Tanya: Oh nice name. Let's go Shanaya.

Shanaya: *burning with jealousy* Do you really don't know me?

Tanya: Chle Shanaya?

Shanaya: Oh yes let's go.

They reach the café. She was very sad.

Tanya: What will you have baby?

Tanay: c..... (before he speaks)

Shanaya: Cheese fries and choco-chip ice-cream for him.

Tanay: Perfect! Absolutely right! How did u know Shanaya?

Shanaya: Ohh nothing I want that so I wanted my new friends to taste that, it's awesome of this place. I had it many times.

Tanya: Oh well then, if you say so.

Tanay: These are my favorite things. We match a lot huh! Baby get that I am hungry.

Tanya: Ok baby.

Shanaya: So you guys are together from how much time.

Tanay: I don't remember that but from the time we are together we love each other.

Shanaya: Ohh nice! (she was very sad)

They did some chit-chats talked about their likes and dislikes and Shanaya discussed with Tanya about her work.

Shanaya: I think I should leave. It was loving meeting you Tanya and Tanay.

Tanay: Same to you. And it will be awesome sitting with you from tomorrow.

Tanya was excited that his brother who was very shy with girls was talking like this. Shanaya left. Tanay saw her phone kept there.

Tanay: Baby she left her phone here. Should I go and give it to her?

Tanya: Sure bro go.

He left and followed Shanaya. She had almost reached her home but some boys came there and their leader was the boy who got a slap from Tanay that morning.

Boy: How are you doing sweet heart? I could not slap u in the morning. But see now nobody is here.

Shanaya: I just hate this word and Let me go. (she realized that she is not having her phone)

The Boy raised his hand but this time also got a slap on his face and a punch on his stomach.

Shanaya: Thank you! (she hugged Tanay)

Tanay: No prob........ *mind-I am feeling like I know her since much time. She is very close to me. But how? Is it something related to my memory?* (He fainted due to pressure on his mind)

Shanaya took him inside her house. Tanisha and Shivam were shocked to see her.

Tanisha: I knew it kii tu Ritvik ko leke hii aayegi! Love you Shanaya.

Shivam: But he is fainted what happened?

Shanaya made him sit on the sofa. She took his phone and typed Baby to search the number for Tanya but did not find her number saved as baby rather she found the number saved as Tanya dii. She was the happiest girl of the world now. She started dancing but then realized. She called Tanya.

Shanaya: Hii Tanya. Actually Tanay fainted due to some problem so I took him to my house. I will take him to college tomorrow and you come and pick him up after college gets over.

Tanya: Ok but is he fine?

Shanaya: Yeah I will take care.

Tanay got up. He sees the house and feels something.

Tanay: I have been to this place but how?

Shivam: Tera hii toh ghar hai. Bhool gya kya bhai?

Shanaya indicates them to be quiet. 

Shanaya: Maybe Tanay. You are not well so please stay at our place today and we will go to college together tomorrow then Tanya will come to pick u.

Tanay: I think I should sleep what's say? (Shanaya took him into his room and she came out)

Shivam: What is this going on can anyone tell me?

Shanaya tells them the whole story.

Tanisha: Abb kya hoga? Kya yeh Ritvik nhi hai?

Shanaya: Dii Ritvik toh ye hai. Nhi hota toh yeh mere touch krne pr behosh nhi hota.

Shivam: Iska koi relative jisko ye jaanta hai?

Shanaya: Yeah his baby Tanya.

Shivam and Tanya: What?? Baby?

Shanaya: Yeah a girl was there with him. He was calling her baby baby!

Shivam: Saali sahiba aapki sautan! (he laughs)

Shanaya: Sautan nhi sister in law

Tanisha: Mtlb?

Shanaya: He calls his sister baby. She is elder than us!

Shivam: Thank god! Bach gyi tu.

Next morning Tanay was felling that he had been there but could not realize. They both went to college and went inside. Yash and Kavya see them.

Kavya: Oh Shanaya mil gya boyfriend.

Tanay: No I am not at all anyone's boyfriend.

Shanaya: Nhii aaya guys yaad chup rho.

Yash: Ok ma'am.

After college, 

Shanaya: Tanya I wanted to call u for dinner with us. If you can come and please do not bring Tanay with you.

Tanya: Anything serious about him?

Shanaya: Yeah about his behaviour yesterday. So tonight at 8. I will message u the address of mine.

Tanya: Ok!

What will be the discussion b/w Shanaya and Tanya? Will she agree to Shanaya?

Thanks for reading!

Kajal💕🥰