Chapter 16

A person once again entered the house!

*************************************

Ritvik: Meri life me kabhi khushi kyu nhi rehti! Shanaya tell this person to stay away from me! Please!

Shanaya: But yeh hai kon??

Yash: This is Kiara!

Shanaya: Oh toh ye hai! Hello Miss User! Kaisi hai aap? Aur abb aapko kya kaam hai?

Kiara: Who are you? And I am not interested to answer you! (she hugged Ritvik) Hii Ritvik! How are you?

Ritvik: Shanaya deal with her! I don't wanna talk!

Kiara: So your name is Shanaya! And who are you that I should deal with you?

Shanaya: (whispers to Yash) Should I tell her being Ritvik's gf or best friend?

Yash: No Shanaya! Not now! Right now be only best friend!

Shanaya: I am his...... (cuts by Ritvik)

Ritvik: She is my girlfriend and I think you should leave!

Kiara: But I...... (cuts by Yash)

Yash: See Kiara you left Ritvik by your own choice. And now he is happy without you so please don't try to come back!

Kiara: Oh ohk but I am taking admission in your college. Bye bad luck! (she left)

Ritvik: (went into his room) This word 'bad luck' I don't want to listen this word anymore! But (Shanaya came inside)

Shanaya: Don't be tensed! I am always there with you!

Ritvik: See Shanaya! I am always left by the ones I have loved! If you also leave me I will di.....(cut by Shanaya)

Shanaya: Never! I will never leave you! Nd don't talk about dying ever. Vrna mere andar kii Sherni jag jayegi! (both laughed)

Next day they went to college. They were sitting in canteen and Kiara came there.

Shanaya: Ma'am I don't think you are eligible to sit in our group so please leave. The people sitting here do not betray. So please!

Kiara: Maybe u guys do not but this is the only chair free in the whole canteen so I have to sit here.

All 4 stopped the discussion they were doing! Shanaya felt a touch on her foot. She saw Ritvik doing that!

Shanaya: (whisper) Ritvik, why are you doing this?

Ritvik: It's my choice! He grabbed her through her waist.

Yash: Guys we are also here? Do your romance somewhere else!

Kiara was burning with jealousy. She stood up and left. Ritvik and Shanaya winked.

Yash: How do you get those plans?

Shanaya: Talent!

Kavya: Guys I forgot to tell you. My parents are asking me about Yash. Should I tell them the truth or tell them that we are friends only?

Shanaya: Tell the truth bro! Ofcource!

Kavya: Come Yash! I want to talk to you about something privately. (they left) Yash does Ritvik knows about it?

Yash: What does Ritvik know?

Kavya: Oh damn you boys are! It's Shanaya's birthday tomorrow!

Yash: Shittt! But Ritvik does not know about it!

Kavya: Message him! Don't tell him in front of Shanaya.

Yash messages Ritvik. He was shocked to see the message.

Ritvik: Shanaya I got an urgent work. Can I leave?

Shanaya: Yeah why asking! Bye love you!

He pecked her forehead and left. He then called Yash, Kavya, Shivam and Tanisha on a conference call.

Tanisha: Toh Romeo ko yaad aa gyi bhabhi. Vrna toh girlfriend ke alawa koi dikhta hii nhi.

Yash: Romeo ne aapko yaad bhi girlfriend ke liye hii kiya hai bhabhi.

Shivam: Mtlb?

Tanisha: Oh I got it. It's Shanaya's birthday tomorrow. Am I right?

Ritvik: Ya bhabhi!

Yash: Any help you need from us?

Ritvik: Ofcource isliye toh call kiya hai! See........

Shivam: Tu toh mere bhai mujhse bhi aage hai, nice plan! We are in! Bye guys!

After they discussed about the plan all went to their homes. Shanaya was going out from the college and someone came and kept a handkerchief on her mouth and she fainted. She was taken in to a room and she was blindfolded.

Shanaya: Leave me! Who are you why have you kidnapped me! Please leave me!

Kidnapper: Be here and keep your mouth shut!

Shanaya: in mind- tomorrow is my first birthday with Ritvik and my friends and I am struck here. God!

Next morning when she woke up she found that her rope was less tight. So with some efforts she got up from the chair and left from there. She was about to open her blindfold when a car stopped beside her and took her inside.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Cliffhanger? Of course!!!

Thanks for reading!

                                                                                                   Kajal💕🥰