Chapter 8

Precap: Shanaya reached the house of Tanisha and Shivam.

***************************************************

Tanisha: Welcome Shanaya in our house!

Shanaya: Yeah dii thanks! Mera room kidhar hai??

Shivam: Here is the guest room.

It was evening. All the 4 came down for dinner. Shanaya was staring at Ritvik. Tanisha snapped in front of her face.

Tanisha: where are you lost?

Shanaya: Nowhere dii! Let's have dinner.

They all ate dinner then went to their respective rooms. Shanaya was not feeling sleepy so came to the terrace but frequently, Ritvik used to visit the terrace when he didn't feel sleepy. So then we all know what happened, they both reached the terrace.

Shanaya: Hii you here?

Ritvik: I come here when I don't feel sleepy. Why are u here?

Shanaya: Mujhe toh vaise bhi aadat nhi h jldi sone kii so I came here. Thanks.

Ritvik: For what?

Shanaya: The doctor said to me that you were taking a lot of care for me. Thanks for that! But can I ask you why did u do that?

Ritvik: Nothing, as you are my friend so I did it.

Shanaya: Friends but I thought of best friends! 

Ritvik: why not, best friends! (bffs like 4 yrs ago... shitt!)

They did some chit-chats then went to sleep. In the morning both got ready and went near the dining table for breakfast, did it and went to the college together.

Announcement: All the second year and third year students are requested to reach in the auditorium for a special notice.

Yash: Abb kya kaam hai inko?

Shanaya: Chlo jaana toh pdega!

They all went into the auditorium. 

Principal: Welcome all! As we all do this year also we are going to perform a dancing and literature competition for second and third year students respectively. So 2nd year students choose your partners and be ready! Third year students can make 4 people group each! Today is half day so u can go, discuss and practise. They all go to the canteen.

Kavya: Abb ye dance! But partner kaha se milenge?

Yash: Mai kyu hu baby? I will be your partner.

Kavya: Yeah baby ohkk let's go to my house to practice. Bye Shanaya bye Ritvik. I know Shanaya you love dance but partner toh dhundh ke laa!

Shanaya: You go and practise let me think! (A boy came there and said," will you dance with me?")

Ritvik got jealous. 

Ritvik: (angrily) No she is mine! (realising what he said and blushed) I mean she is my partner coz she is my best friend.

Shanaya: As you wish my master! (to the boy) Sorry but I already have a partner.

The boy left. 

Shanaya: You are so possessive baby! (realised) I..I...I me.. mean you are possessive about your best friend Bandar.

Ritvik: Yes I am ofcource for your safety rabbit. (in mind- why I am getting jealous! Am I falling? No I can't! Ritvik control urself) but if you still want to dance with him you can go.

Shanaya: No it is fine. I will dance with you. Let's go to an empty classroom for practise.

Ritvik: Let's go!

Aaj ke iye itna kaafi h see you in the next chapter! (hint- romance alert in the next chapter)

Thanks for reading!

                                                                                                   Kajal💕🥰