💛Why can't it be just you and me?💜

I have combined two ideas since they requested pretty much the same thing.

Requested by : Dramionefanking12 and Strxwberry_Sugxr

3rd Person POV

Zander was pissed off. Stacy had been so clingy towards Luke lately, she even confessed to him again, even though she knows him and Zander were a thing. Luke always told him to not worry about her, but he couldn't seem to get it out of his head.

Zander got up and got ready for school. He didn't seem very happy or excited to go to school. I mean, who in hell would be happy to go to school when someone is trying to get with your partner?

Hailey noticed his behavior, sure she knows that Zander's like that, but he's never been that unhappy just to go to school. Ever since him and Luke started dating, he's been a bit more excited for school.

"Hey Zander, is everything okay?" Hailey asked as Zander walked down the stairs.

".. Not really.." The pianist replied, not making any eye contact with his step-sister.

"What's wrong? Did something happen between you and Luke?" The teal haired girl asked again.

"No, it's just... Stacy.. She keeps trying to get with Luke, and it's really getting to me. I don't know what to do.." Zander sounded like as if he was about to cry.

He knew Luke would never leave him for Stacy, but it hurt that she knew the two were together, and still tried getting with Luke.

"I think you should confront her about it then, if it bothers you that much." Hailey replied, clearly trying to help her step-brother with his problem.

"I would, but what good would that do? She's just gonna keep doing it.." Zander looked at the ground and tears streaming down his face.

"Don't worry Zander, we'll put an end to this, somehow.." the singer thought about what she should do to stop the situation, until the perfect idea popped into her head.

"I have an idea, maybe I could tell the music club, and we can all figure something out together?" the girl suggests.

"I guess that could work.." Zander replied, wiping his tears away.

The two walked to school. Hailey wondered what she could do to help her brother out. She obviously was going to tell the club, but what could they do to stop Stacy? That's the part she was stuck on. She didn't want he brother to feel that pain anymore.

The two step-siblings finally made it to the school. Zander immediately tried to find Luke, while Hailey went straight to the music room.

Zander finally found Luke. The pianist ran up to the drummer, just to find that stupid little woman with him. Stacy.

"Luke." Zander sounded furious.

"Hey! Leave him alone! He should be able to hang out with other people you know." stated Stacy.

"Stacy, I've told you already, please just leave me-"

"What's going on here?" A voice spoke, it sounded like...

"Millie-? What are you doing here?" Luke asked.

"Oh, I just herd fighting over here, so I came to check it out! Anyways, what's goin' on?" She asked again.

"Stacy won't-" Once more, Luke was cut off.

"Zander won't let Luke spend time with other people!" Stacy yelled.

"That's not true! You just won't leave me alone!" Luke shot back.

The rest of the club approached the 4 of them.

"Leave him alone, Stacy." Hailey walked up to Stacy with her arms crossed.

Stacy didn't really do anything, all she did was look at the ground at look at her shoes, and walk away.

Never had to deal with her again.

Word Count: 607