💜Horror Movies💛

Requested by: Moon7Shine

3rd person POV

Luke and Zander had been dating for 2 months now, and still haven't had their first date! Of course, Millie and Hailey couldn't allow this to happen. Therefore, they planned out a whole date night for them. Hailey got everything ready, while Millie tried to find a good movie for them to watch.
"Hey Haileyy!" Millie said
"Yes, Millie?" she replied.
The pink haired devil spun towards the other female with two movies in her hand.
"Which movie should I pick?! This horror movie, or this romance movie or whatever? I'm having a hard time choosing!" the girl exclaimed, clearly stressed out.
"Well, the ships gotta get somewhere, so might as well pick a horror movie to scare the crap out of Zander." Hailey shrugged.
"Ahh! Good point!" Millie said, grabbing the horror movie and placing it on the coffee table, soon plopping herself onto the couch.
"You done yet, Hailey? I'm bored now-" The devil asked.
"Almost, plus, they're coming at 7:30, and it's 7:25 right now. So we might as well hide or something so we can watch it happen, and video tape it for the others to see probably." Hailey said, walking over to the small-ish coffee table and placing the popcorn down on it.

The couple had arrived to their destination. Zander rang the doorbell and Millie ran to answer the door, along with Hailey.
"Hi you two ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" Millie said jokingly.
"Uhh.. Millie? When did you get here? I thought Hailey was the only one setting-" Zander was cut off by his step sister popping out from behind Millicent.
"I'm right here, I just called Millie to help me set this up, there's no way I could've done all of this in time!" Hailey replied.
"I guess she does have a point though." Luke said.
"Ohh, right right! Come in you lovebirds!" Millie said, pushing Zander and Luke inside the house.

Zander's face turned a bright shade of pink, he got redder especially when Luke was on top of him, and he was pinned to the floor when Millie pushed them inside.

They looked at each other for a second, Luke soon jumping off of Zander and helping him up.

"I'm so sorry!" Luke said, his face still pink.

Zander looked away in embarrassment "I-It's fine.."

Millie was in the corner, regretting absolutely nothing, while Hailey just looked at them and chuckled.

"Alright, alright, Millie. Let's leave them alone now." Hailey said, pushing Millie into the hiding spot.

"Fine.. Have fun you two!" Millie said before leaving.

Luke waved and smiled at the girls, soon looking back at Zander.

"Do you wanna watch the movie now?" Luke asked Zander.

"I mean.. yeah. That is why we're here." Zander said, looking back at Luke.

Luke turned the TV on and the movie started. Both of them didn't know that they were going to be watching a horror movie. Millie and Hailey on the other hand were watching from a distance with Hailey's phone, recording the moment. The movie got scarier and scarier, well, for Zander at least. At this point, the pianist had his arms around the drummer. He was terrified. Luke noticed this, and wrapped his arm around his boyfriend. Luke kissed Zander on the lips to calm him down. Zander kissed back. They pulled away, and Luke hugged Zander.
"You okay now, Zander?" the drummer asked, turning his head to the pianist.
"Yeah.. Thanks, Luke." Zander replied, resting his head on Luke's right shoulder.

Hailey smiled while Millie attempted not to scream. First date was definitely a success!

604 Words