Authors note!!

• Dedicated to Bethany Mota<3

So haaaayyyy guyssss so I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever, but starting today I will because semester exams are over!!!!!! (I kinda got a 66% on french and a 74% on my geometry, but it's because I have to take them virtually but that's another story...)Yay!!!! I've freaking been staying up til past midnight studying for them this whole week and last week and the week before I was studying and just had a lot of hw in general but I'm back with lots of new chapters planned!
The first reason I started writing this book was because of my love for youtube and youtubers like Beth and Chelsea Crockett that's are super inspirational and motivating(motavating) that have helped me through the years so I don't lose my sanity when dealing with people(especially middle schoolers) and being involved in an overload of drama and school.
The second reason I started writing this book is Bethany Mota. like I said she helped me through the hell they call middle school. She is such an inspiration to girls everywhere and ME. This book is for to girls everywhere struggling with bullying and how it gets better...Bethany Mota is a great example. This book is based off what happened to Bethany...she was bullied, then became an Internet star. It is just based, I don't really know that much about her situation with bullying, but this is also for you, Bethany. You'll probably never see it but ilysm and thank you for being such an inspiration...
This is for you!
I'm totally welcome to suggestions for chapters and what happens in them! Just comment or message me! Also, please follow me!!! @hotchocolateandhp
New chapter update up right after this one!!
I don't really have a schedule planned for my book updates but I'm going to try to write a ton on the weekends and updated most of those, but throughout the week update more, so we'll see how that works out.
Also please go follow my bestie: eapinosa_mata_ and go read her book because she's working really hard on it and if you like the ex magcon boys it for you!!! She's trying to get to 240 reads and she's really close. and if you do decide to check her out, please comment that @hotchocolateandhp sent you!
Xoxo, ariana❤️❤️
Ps. the pic up top is within ten mins of posting my first chapter, and now I have over 100 reads and it's only been a few weeks, so thank you!!!!