3

Tears are words the mouth can't say nor can the heart bare.
That week was excruciatingly awful. I had so much hw and so little sleep especially since I film edit and upload on the same day, don't ask me why it's like a form of my ocd or something. Yes, I have ocd. My mom was bugging me about it for a while and I was like no way I totally don't have ocd and so she took me to a "doctors appt" to get a "physical" but she was actually secretly testing me for ocd. like tf bruh?
But anywho, on my video days, I end up closing my laptop and going to sleep at like three in the morning and I do that twice a week whichc I guess was miserable at first but I'm used to it now, but I alway have gone to sleep late(technically, early) because I love watching YouTube videos.
When Friday came around it was so nice. Kian and I went out with Amanda and Kyle and Chloë and Damien. We went to Olive Garden. I got a ravioli and breadsticks and so we all got salad. omg if you haven't had Olive Garden dressing you literally haven't lived yet. at school, people will bring in Olive Garden dressing and people will ask to dip their finger in it and eat it straight up like so good ahhhg.
But, I was too full to finish my ravioli so Kian finished it for me😍.
Before we were eating tho, we were in a convo with the buys. They were like we should all do the bestfriends tag and I was like dudes I don't think it's like for more the two people but so we decided that we would and post it to my channel and Ya were gonna film it on Monday and everyone was asking why we couldn't film it over the weekend and since bae knows everything about me he answered, "she always films edits and uploads on the same day and her upload days are Monday an thursday." I kissed him on the cheek and said, "I love you boo" and he kisses me back and said it too. this wasn't the first time says the l word, the first time was back in sophomore year right after the gators(our school is the SCHS Gators) won their last football game of the season. I'm a cheerleader so all of us cheerleaders that had bfs went up after the game and kissed them and Kian after we kissed said I love you and I said it back.
After dinner, we all went out to Ben and Jerry's and I got a MASSIVE peanut butter half baked and kian knew I wouldn't finish it so we shared it. But ugh it was so good. When we were walking back to the car I heard screeches coming from four pretend behind me.
"Oh my gosh! Colette!?"a young girl with naturally curly blonde hair and a black lace bandeau under her denim wash overalls screamed.
"Omg it is!"a girl with platinum blonde hair called out.
The four rushed over to me and got out their phones and asked to take pictures with me. I of course did.
"Omg thank you so much colette. I didn't know you lived in Virginia beach!"
"Yeah I do"
"Oh my gosh literally this is the best day of my life." the platinum said.
"Kian?!"
"Omgyasss it is" and they all crowded around him and took pics then did the same with the rest of the group.
When they finally left and we got in the car.kian said "wow I think I have permanent hearing damage."
kyle said, "bro I know there's still ringing."
The preteens were very very high pitched like woah.
We all went to my house and my parents let everyone stay the night because it was pretty late. we played truth or dare again and I got truth and Kyle asked "so who asked out who?" Because Kian and I never told anyone who asked out who when we first started going out because it was fun watching everyone getting frustrated but I guess I dose t really matter so I told them.
"Kian did. but I have had a crush on him since the sixth grade when we were just best friends."
"Ohh" everyone said
Amanda said "like I didn't know because I knew you had a crush on hi but you've never asked out a guy so I did t know and also Kian did you tell anyone that you liked her?"
"Well, to be honest...babe don't hate me."
"What are you talking about Kian?"I started to get worried cuz I had no idea what he was talking about.
"Okay so you guys remember Macon?"
We all nodded. he dated Mandy before he reallized what a bitch she was and broke up with her. He got expelled in ninth grade for bringing pot brownies to school. not gonna lie, they were awesone😌
"So he kinda dared me to ask you out, colette."
"What!?"You didn't like me?
"Well he thought I did and I didn't and he dared me to go out with you for a year and after they year pasted up I realized I did so I didn't break up with you." that did it.
"Get out of my house."
"Babe.."
"Get out. you lied you said when you asked me that you've liked me for a while you lied."
"Yes but I'm not lying when I say I love you now Colette. I love you so much."
"I don't want to talk to you. I need a break." everyone was staring intently.
Kian left with a poop be face. And I couldn't help myself and I giggled at that pot and everybody stared at me like why are you laughing. And so then he left and slammed the door and then my parents came down and asked why was the door just slammed like who left. I said "Kian just left."
"Why? It poring and lightning out side." she ran outside and screamed Kian come back I'll drive you home. I guess Kian came back because my mom left with our car and came back ten minutes later.
"I don't know what happened with you two but Kian was crying and don't tell him I said that but he was and I'm going to bed, come on Charlie." and the went up to bed.
I freaking hate kian. freak king liar.
We all went to sleep after that. I wanted to cry but I didn't..