2

Happy girls are the prettiest~ Audrey Hepburn
"Errrrr errrrr errrrr!"my alarm on my phone went off at 5:45 am. I get up 2 and a half hours before school starts because looking like this isn't easy.
I got out of bed and turned of my alarm. I went into my bathroom and took a nice and long shower, and when I got out, I blow dried my hair, then put on a robe.
I went downstairs to find my mom putting Belgian waffles onto a plate and then pouring mixed berry sauce from a pan onto it. She grabbed the whipped cream can from the fridge then walked over to me and handed me my plate, silverwear, and the whipped cream. Mom knows I hate when people don't let me choose the amount of topping I want on my food. "thanks pal!!" I love when she makes me breakfast! I took the plate over to the counter and sat down on the stool. I scarfed it down in ten minutes while checking all of the soc meds.
Jessa (one of my three bestfriends) texted me yesterday morning but I guess it didn't deliver for some reason, "hayy gurl congrats on 1mil subbies! Mr johnson is mad that you weren't here today we had a pop quiz and I did horridly! Lucky butt😜 U coming to school tomo? Ly gtg bye"
I texted her back "hai boo I'm coming in today sry bout mr j he sucks gtg c u"
I went upstairs and plugged in my waver. today I wanted just wavy hair.
I like being different from everyone else, so instead of what all the girls were wearing: uggs, high waisted jeans, cropped sweaters(which doesn't make sense because it's usually like 80I decided to go with a long and flowy pleated pink skirt(I have like 10 different flowy skirts), a lace crop top and I paired it with strappy sandals and a nude cross body bag.
I smiled. Ive heard smiling makes you feel happy, so even if I already am happy, I smile to remind myself. I did my hair, then nude lipstick, natural eyeshadow, mascara and filled in my brows. my acne has been getting better so today instead of concealer and foundation, I went with bb cream and concealer to hide my under eye circles. i swept a light wash of peach onto my cheeks, then grabbed my bag and went downstairs.
I caught up on my shows: vamp diaries, gossip girl, teen wolf, etc.
Then since I live right next to my school I always leave 10 mins before school starts which is 8:30. I like to have a few mins to get my school stuff and my locker organized before school starts.
My mom said have a good day and I said thanks for the waffles.
We both leave at the same time. she goes to work and I go Hell.
I walked to school, and on the way, my three bffs, Jessa , Amanda, and Chloë caught up with me. "Congrats on one million subbies!" They all screamed and we stopped inthe middle of the side walk to bear hug.
Mandy Jenkins, aka the biggest bitch at Southern California High School, walked behind us with her two minions, Catelin peters and Miriam Leoment standing on both her sides, but slightly behind her so everyone knows she's the leader. "Um can you hoes move out of my way? Thanks."
Chloë isn't afraid of her social life being ruined by Mandy, she demands respect without being bitch, which is hard to come by here.((Scott Barnes!😝))
"I'm sorry but we were going to move, but I'd like an apology. I'm not a hoe, I know you wish you weren't, but I would appreciate it if you didn't go around calling people that to make yourself feel better."
Mandy gasped😵then blushed😳. her and her minions walked around us and I didn't realize until now but behind Mandy was a crowd of people and when she left everyone cheered and high fives Chloë. my best friend is a very classy boss ass bitch! I giggled to myself at that thought.
We walked to our lockers and then said goodbye to eachother because none of us have a class together until lunch.
The five classes before lunch were MISERABLE. I, of course, had EVERY STINKIN CLASS BEFORE LUNCH WITH MANDY! Like oh my gosh. this whole year Mandy has tried to ruin my social life, but all the boys know Mandy is always behind every rumor.
And, since I have my lovely boyfriend Kian Morisse to defend me, its a lot better.
But you see, pretty much every junior girl hates me because apparently I'm so pretty that all the guys want me, so all of my friends, except Chloë Jessa and Amanda, are dudes. I'm not complaining tho because they're all really good friends and they all defend me like true girlfriends(😝).
Along with every class I have with Mandy, Kian and I have every class together for the whole day except 6th period, which is math. I'm in trig and kians still in algebra II. But that's okay because seventh period is after lunch. This is my schedule:
HR| 8:30-9:00👉get hw done, random class, attendance and pledge of allegiance
P1| 9:05-9:40👉science(👎mr Johnson sux)
P2| 9:45-10:20👉world history
P3| 10:25-11:00👉French 4
P4| 11:05-11:40👉literature and writing
P5| 11:45-12:20👉PE
Lunch| 12:20-1255
P6| 1:00-1:35👉trig
P7| 1:40-2:15👉public speaking
P8| 2:20-2:55👉forensic science(👿y even)
EL/lockers| 2:55-3:05👉ask teachers questions about hw, etc and get stuff from lockers,then go home.