Chapter 27:

TODAY WE WERE going to Epcot. It sounded kind of interesting, but I was a little afraid that they were going to be too focused on learning today, for us to be able to have a really good time. As I got up that morning and took a shower I put on another pair of panties and a pair of girl's shorts. I also decided what the heck and put on a shirt that was really a girl's shirt as well – it could have been a guy's shirt. It definitely wasn't though.

When I stepped out of the bathroom, I saw Amy's mom putting her hair into two pig tails with red and white ribbons in each side. Each ribbon had polka dots of the other color on it.

"Tiffany, do you want me to do yours like this too?" she asked me.

"Umm... I'd love to... but what about everyone else?" I asked.

"I think you'll be fine, but you can always say that I made you do it," Amy answered.

"Okay, twist my arm why don't you," I said. What I wasn't expecting was Amy to come over and do just that. I stuck my tongue out at her.

We dried my hair as best we could, and soon my hair was put up exactly like Amy's. I liked it. Really, we were all way too old for pig-tails to be cool... but still. I guess I missed that part of my life so I didn't mind it at this point.

When we got down to the breakfast area, I saw that all of the girls had their hair done in the exact same way. My mom came over to me and gave me a hug. "Your hair is cute sweetie. I think Melanie was right that it would look cute – and it should make it easier to find all of you later too."

"So there was an ulterior motive then huh?" I asked.

"Well yeah. But you like it don't you?" She added under her breath to me.

I blushed and nodded. She sent me off to get some breakfast and I sat down at a table with Amy and Nikki. A few moments later Brittany came over by herself, "Can I join you guys?"

"Sure," Amy and I chimed in.

Her hair had been done the same way too, I don't know if she thought it was as cute as I did though. "I see the adults have had fun with your hair too Brandon?" she asked me.

"Umm... yeah. I'm blaming Amy for my hair at the moment." I stuck my tongue out at her for show. "They may have had a little too much fun this morning?" I asked timidly trying to feel her out.

"Actually, it is pretty cute – especially on you," she replied back. "You know with your hair done that way you actually would make a really cute girl..." She told me. I just about choked on the orange juice I was drinking.

Amy looked a little worried when we exchanged glances.

Nikki had her wits about her though and said, "Yeah, he probably would make a pretty girl if he was in the right clothes... Would you have a problem with that?" She asked innocently. I think she was the only one – being so short and such – that could have pulled off that question.

I'm not sure if Brittany was actually thinking of this as a possible beginning to a nuclear war before – now she seemed taken a bit aback and looked at us a bit. Her face bore a really puzzled expression. After a moment though she laughed and replied, "No, I don't have a problem with that. If Brandon was wearing a dress that might be a little weird, but I wouldn't have a problem with it. Why are you all so touchy about this?" She asked.

'Houston, we have a problem.' At that moment I had a decision to make... Amy and Nikki wouldn't tell my secret – it was mine and mine alone to tell and they knew it. Brittany could pressure any of the others and could possibly get information. I didn't think they would tell, but you never knew. What it really boiled down to was the fact that...