Intro:

I began writing transgender works about a dozen years ago as a way to express myself. This book, 'Standing Up to Life' was the first work that I wrote. There are a total of three books in this series written, and someday I do hope to write the fourth volume to complete the series. I decided to post my works here on WattPad because I feel like the site needs some more transgender works that are not all about titillation.

If you are looking for a story with sexual overtones you will not find it here. If instead you are looking for a story that will take you through the journey of a young person finding themselves confused about their very identity, I think you will find you enjoy this. I have a total of six novels I'll be posting on this site in the coming months that may be found elsewhere, but I hope you'll consider joining me along the way here! 

This full work, as well as most of my others, are available through Lulu.com if you wish to support my efforts financially. I'm posting the entirety of this first book this week. Next weekend I'll probably do the second and continue to post these novels. I hope you enjoy, and ask that you consider Liking each chapter/commenting to help me know you are joining me on this journey! Thanks for reading!