School as a nymphet.

So if you have read my past chapters, one is about the fashion schoolgirl nymphette. This this chapter I'm going to explain life in school as a nymphette. If you're going to middle, high school or even college this work. Everybody wants to be a stylish nymphette this year but some of us have dress codes and or rules we have to work with so here are some tips.

1. If you have a uniform and want it to be shortened roll your skirt inward.
2. Blazers. Blazers work for multiple nymphette styles.
3. Hair bows and Updos, you can look in my section of hairstyles to keep your hair out of your face.
4. Carry around a backpack rather than a purse. Not only would you look like a schoolgirl but it's more comfortable.
5. Remember to bring perfume, lotion, deodorant, towelettes or you can take a shower after gym if it's allowed. Nymphettes always smell good.
6. If you have no dress code remember to wear things that match. The nymphs are put together, you have to look the best in school!
7. Do good in school. I know everyone wants to be a bad girl but at least for everyone's eyes being a good student. Strive for getting at least C's, be nice to other students and teachers. If you're in college or high school try out for AP classes.
8. Join clubs or sports.
9. Try to make friends not enemies. Try to be nice to everybody.
10. If you have a locker remember to decorate it with things you enjoy. You can get pictures of your friends, or pictures of nymphette movies.
11. If you got a crush on your teacher remember to keep it settle. Slowly wink, and be friendly.
12. Remember to bring a lunchbox and pack your lunches. Making lunches will make you feel better and cute as well.
13. If your school allows it keep your make up and nails to a bare minimum. Keep your crazy nails and exotic make up for the weekends.
14. If you have a desk or cubby area remember to keep it clean. If you're outfit is polish so should be your place.
15. Bring snacks and water.
16. Dress for the weather. In many schools like Japan we didn't have heaters or air conditioners.
17. Make a bag to keep tampons, pads, wipes, bandages, medication, and other things you might need.
18. Bring a spear outfit in your backpack. You never know when your going to spill some thing, have a period accident, or something else.
19. Many schools require you to read books in your free times. So bring a nymphette book with you. I have many suggestions in my nymphette book section.
20. Remember to have pencils, erasers, binder, notebook, and other supplies you need.
21. Remember to act happy and free spirited but mature.
22. Wear heart shaped sunglasses. You can wear them on your head, put them on your outfit, or wear them on your face, they are perfect for anything.
23. Wear comfortable shoes. I know we all want to wear some high heels or big platforms but we really want to be comfortable. I suggest small Mary Jane's, doc martens, oxford's or any small flats.
24. Be a flirt. Wink, bat your eyes, smile. Maybe you're not trying to attract the school boys or girls but you're an nymphette and you're always a flirt.
25. Write cute notes.
26. Become friends with the staff and teachers.
27. Buy school Merchandise specially if you're into schoolgirl nymphette.
28. Be present in your sport games. Go to football games, ect.