More films and books 101

1. Originally published in 1998 Rebecca Ray's book A Certain Age fits in this category. The story follows a teenage girl her sexual experiences with a man.

2. The Torn skirt is another example of nymphette style and age gap relationships. This book by Rebecca Godfrey is about a teenage girl experiencing coming of age and experiencing adult problems and challenges.

3. Poison ivy 1992 is a story about teen girl, Sylvie Cooper (Sara Gilbert), grows closer to a fiery fellow student named Ivy (Drew Barrymore). But as much as Sylvie craves Ivy's wildness, Ivy, in turn, is attracted to Sylvie's comfortable home life. Ivy seduces Darryl {the father.} in an attempt to have that life for herself, and also takes steps to kill Sylvie's mother, Georgie (Cheryl Ladd), who is seriously ill, making it look like Sylvie is the guilty one.

4. Notes of a scandal is about Barbara Covett (Judi Dench), a veteran teacher at St. George's, senses a kindred spirit in Sheba Hart (Cate Blanchett), the school's new art teacher. The younger woman's charisma intensely draws in the older, and the two become friends. Then Barbara learns of Sheba's affair with a teenage boy student and becomes the keeper of the explosive secret.

5. A education is about despite her sheltered upbringing, Jenny (Carey Mulligan) is a teen with a bright future; she's smart, pretty, and has aspirations of attending Oxford University. When David (Peter Sarsgaard), a charming but much older suitor, motors into her life in a shiny automobile, Jenny gets a taste of adult life that she won't soon forget.

6. The diary of a teenage girl is set DescriptionIn 1970s San Francisco, a precocious 15-year-old (Bel Powley) embarks on an enthusiastic sexual odyssey, beginning with her mother's current lover (Alexander Skarsgård).

7. The movie Hick is about a 13 year old girl leaving her state and leaves for Las Vegas to find a sugar daddy.

8. Lamp is a story about David Lamp a narcissistic middle aged man. With his marriage failing and the death of his father he meets someone to take this attention 11 year old Tommie.

9. Lost and delirious is about private high school girls who want to experience sex and relationships for the first time. They start to question their feelings for each other and aim for true love. Not a age gap relationship but follows the fashion and coming of age lesbian story.

10. The virgin suicides is a movie about being a teenager in the 70's. A story of love, fantasy, sex and all around adolescences.

11. Orphan. The movie orphan revolves around Esther Colman a orphan who gets taken in by a family. Through her time living with the Coleman's she tries to seduce the father. With all her murderous acts they find out her secret.