{Chapter 11}

Hinata's POV:

"Will you.. be my boyfriend?" 

I freeze in place as I hear him ask this, his voice, the question, ringing in my ears, continuously repeating itself in my head.

He asked the question, the question I've secretly; unknowingly, even to myself, have been wishing for him to ask since the day I met him, he's finally asked it.

  As Noya runs out of the room I don't hesitate to run after him, I don't need time to think about it, about his question, I've already made up my mind, the answer was as clear as day, it was so obvious to me, I love this boy, I love Noya and have since the day I first laid eyes upon him.

I guess you could call it love at first sight, and as cheesy and silly as that must sound, It's the bittersweet truth, and now that I finally have a chance to be with him, now that I finally know he feels the same way, I'm not about to let this chance, this opportunity that I've been waiting for, wishing for, slip away.

I dash up the stairs and towards the front door that is now wide open as fast as I can, my heart racing and my breathing heavy, I can't let him get out of my view, he needs to know my answer now, or else this chance that I never thought I'd get might slip away.

"Noya, wait, I have my answer" I shout desperately, as I dash out the front door, hoping it'll stop him.

He stops in his tracks and hesitantly turns around, a nervous look plastered across his face, he takes a few steps towards me as he speaks.
"And? what is your answer?" he asks in a soft, clearly nervous tone.

I smile warmly at him as I take one step forward and take one of his hands.
"Yes."

  I watch as a smile creeps onto his face, and despite it being dark due to it being nighttime, I notice a slight blush tint his cheeks as he throws his arms around me, I hug him back tightly, bringing one of my hands up to his hair, I start to slowly run my fingers through his soft brown hair.

I can't help but smile as we stand there hugging for what feels like forever, I mean, how could I not smile? This is probably the happiest I've ever been, the boy that I've been in love with for months finally feels the same way, we're finally together, a dream come true, a chance I never thought I could possibly get.

                                                                              ~~Time Skip~~

It's been a few hours since everyone left, well, everyone but Bokuto, Akaashi, Kenma, Kuroo and Noya, I plop down onto the couch beside Noya with a slight sigh as I set the bowl of popcorn and bags of chips down on the table.
"Hope this is enough for you guys!" I say with a cheerful smile.

"do you not have any candy?" Kuroo says with a frown.

"oh, yeah, I do, would you want me to go get some" I ask as I stand up.

"ye-" Kuroo is cut off by Akaashi
"No no, we're alright, thank you though." He says in a quiet voice.

"are you sure?" I say questioningly. 

"Yes, I'm sure." Akaashi says.

"ah, alright" I say as I hesitantly sit back down beside Noya.

"It's too late for us to be having candy anyways" Kenma mumbles.

"Kittennnn~ what time is it?" Kuroo asks Kenma.

"don't call me kitten" Kenma says in an annoyed tone, not looking up from his game.