Chapter two.

Snow's POV

I went downstairs and followed the smell of food only to find my mother standing over the stove cooking. Oh god whatever she wants to tell me must be really bad.

"Who's dead?" and no that wasn't me it was my brother Skyler. He's 3 years older than me.

"Skyler, can't I just cook for my kids every once in a while, without there being some sort of reason behind it"

"NO" annoying siblings think alike, apparently.

"Ok your right there is a reason I'm cooking, both of you sit." she said.

Once we were both sitting at the table she came over and sat at the head of the table and clasped her hands together and said "Skyler, Snow you two are going to be staying with your aunt Phoebe in Paris." I started jumping and screaming things like "Oh my god, oh my god, this is so amazing, oh my wow, are you serious, oh my god, thank you, thank y- wait a minute here, whose aunt Phoebe?"

"She's my sister, Skyler you remember her don't you, you use to call her 'aunnie weebie'." mom said making me fall over laughing.

"Yes mom I remember her, but just don't ever bring that up again please" he said blushing a deep red, then he said "snow, either you shutup or-".

"Or what Skyler, what are you gonna do?" I gotta learn to stop provoking him, he came running after me causing me to shriek and attempt to run away ultimately failing. He picked me and threw me over his shoulder and started running towards the pool.

"Skyler don't you dare even thin-" I was cut off when he threw me in the ice cold water. "SKYLER O'CONNOR SUMMERS YOU BETTER RUN" i yelled once i resurfaced.

"Ok Snow listen I'm sorry I threw you in the pool really I am, and I undertand you being mad at me and all, but there's no need to kill me" he said running around the table.

"Oh I'm not gonna kill you Skyler, I have way funnier things in mind for when I catch you" I said switching directions and tackling him to the ground.