Chapter Four

Aunt Phoebe dropped us off at school at about 7 a.m. and this place was so fancy it was unbelievable. After I got my schedule and finally got my locker opened I heard the most annoying thing on the planet. "Bonjour petite gâteau, I didn't know you went here?" came a questioning voice from behind me. "Oh joy, I attend the same school as Satan's son." I fired back. I turned around and glared at him, he raised his arms in defense. "Alright, alright no need to stare at me like your planning my demise, I was just being friendly. I'm Tanner by the way and you are?" he inquired. "Snow Summers, yes I know ironic as hell, but that's the name I was cursed with. Anyway I gotta go find my brother before he gives birth to a cow." I replied turning around to head to class.

Tanner's P.O.V.

Snow Summers what an interesting name. I'll have to do some research on that one. It doesn't really fit her though I mean, she has fiery red hair, a temper like I've never seen, and green eyes, she reminds me of that girl in the american papers who went missing. What was her name again? Ah yes, Ashlin Summers, that was her name. The warning bell rang, but all I did was walk to my truck and drive to the library to do some digging. Snow and Ashlin look an awful lot alike I'll have to get a picture and compare them, but I'm pretty sure my suspicions are correct I just need proof. After countless hours of research I confirmed my suspicions, Snow and Ashlin are the same girl. I just need to figure out how I can get her to admit it and the reasoning behind it. I left the library and headed back to school it should be time for the last bell by now. 

I got back just in time to see Snow walking over to a car. The person driving looks like my neighber Phoebe Summers, that must be Snow's mum. Atleast now I'll be able to see her after school and ask some questions.