Chapter 16 (I skipped 14 on accident but I'm too lazy to go back and fix it)

Hey guys! I'm not dead! Sorry it took me so long to update but I've had major writer's block. Plus highschool is kicking my arse. Anyway, here's the chapter. Don't forget to VOTE COMMENT SHARE! I love you my fuzzy little friends!

"Come on Snow. I said I was sorry why are you still mad?" Tanner asked as we were getting ready to go on the London eye. "Oh I don't know, maybe because you LOCKED ME IN THE SHOWER AFTER YOU SOAKED ME IN ICE COLD WATER AND NOW I CAN'T STOP SNE-*sneezes loudly*!" I yelled being cut off by my own sneezing. We had to share our carts or whatever they're called with our roommates, so I was basically trapped with Val, Gabby (who won't stop taking pictures), and Tanner for the whole ride. 

The ride to the top was silent except for Val and Gabby arguing. I felt a hand on my waist and was turned around just as we reached the top and saw Tanner smiling down at me. His smile is breathtaking, but it was what he did next that left me breathless. 

.

.

.

He kissed me.

I stood there for a few seconds before I kissed him back. There was a zoo in my stomach and fireworks in my head. There were sparks all over my body and my knees were weak. I heard a click but I didn't stop to see what it was. We were already at the bottom when we pulled a part, both breathing heavily. "Will you go out with me Snow?" Tanner asked looking nervous. "Yes." 

As soon as the word left my mouth I regretted it. Is this part of his plan to win? Is he tricking me? What have I gotten myself into now?