chapter 3 the orginals

---------katherines pov-----

The next day

Last night after the party I was still hungry, and I let my hunger get the best of me and fed on someone, I didn't know exactly how to control my hunger because Damon didn't quite help me that well. I got out of bed and decided that today since it's the weekend and we don't have classes I'm going to mystic falls to see a few of my friends.

I drove to mystic falls and went to the biggest house I could find, and I knew... it was the Mikealson house. I walked it and I heard someone say " hello love" and I knew that was klaus Mikealson. Klaus is the first hybrid, a vampire and a werewolf, most vampires are scared of klaus because a werewolf bite can kill a vampire, but his blood can heal.

" Where's Rebekah" I asked a little more rudely than I should've. " Upstairs" klaus responded with a smirk. I always knew that klaus and kol Mikealson had feelings for me and I was right. " Niklaus" the voice of kol Mikealson said. " Kol what a pleasure to see you" I said as he looked my way. " Katherine?!" Kol replied. " Katerina is here for Rebekah" klaus replied as they both smirked.

A few hours past and me Rebekah were hanging out and decided to go to the mystic grill to see what matt was doing. " Matt Donavon?!" I asked Rebekah. " Yes that is his name" Rebekah replied while blushed. " Oh honestly" I rolled my eyes.

A couple days later I had to go back to hogwarts. I got back and went to my dorm, then went to fred's. I walked in and just saw george. " Oh katherine I didn't know you were coming" george said, while trying not to be awkward considering he didn't have a shirt on. " Yeah sorry" I replied trying not to look but I couldn't.

" No it's fine, there's actually something I need to tell you" george said nervously. I nodded telling him to continue. " Well look, I know that your my brothers girl and all, but, I sorta-" george started while looking down. " You sorta what??" I replied while he looked up to meet my eyes, he starting continuing while walking closer to me. " I like you, and I always have, I just know that my brother would have been mad but I like you, I liked you before he started to like you". George said. I didn't know what to say, but ... I would be lying if I said I didn't have feelings for him too.

" George i-..." No it's fine I understand you don't feel the same" george said while walking away but I grabbed him... and kissed him. I don't know what happened to me... but I liked it. " I'm sor-" I started but got interrupted by georges lips on mine again. " Look katherine, I know you love my brother, and I can't change that because I did meet this girl, I just wanted to tell you how I feel" george replied. " Okay, but just please don't tell fred". " Okay I won't".

Hi guys hope you like this chapter but anyways, if there is bad spelling don't mind it.