chapter 1 katherine lestrange

It was a beautiful morning in the lestrange manor, katherine woke up to a loud crash and a yell. " Uhhhhh" katherine groaned while getting up. Katherine walked down stairs and heard her brothers screaming. Hayden who is 11 years old and josh who is 7 were fighting over a shirt. " Stop it right now! Give me the bloody shirt, before katherine gets up and is angry" bellatrix demanded " too late" katherine said as she walked downed the stairs.

------ Katherine pov-----------

As I went to get something to eat I heard a small little laugh that I knew it belonged to my goody too shoes sister Alice. My sister Alice is 21, I have always hated my sister's all of them. All of my sister's were down stairs in the kitchen doing whatever. My sister marina who is 16 was laughing at Alice. And my other sisters evanora and Theodora were all laughing. As I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen I saw that Alice got sprayed with water from the sink. " What a loser" I said rudely already annoyed at my sister's. " Katherine" Evanora said. " Good morning sister" Theodora said a little to cheerfully " whatever" I said rolling my eyes " are you excited to go to hogwarts today??" Marina said happily. " Sure, I guess" I said. I grabbed yoghurt and ran up the stairs before my sister's could say anything. I was hungry, really hungry, but not for food. I got dressed and walked down the stairs, but before I could open the door my mother bellatrix asked " katherine dearest where are you going??" I wasn't going to tell her so I said " to pansy's" I lied. " Oh okay, we'll be sa-" I walked out before she could finish. All I could smell was my mother's blood and it bugged me.

As I was walking to stefan's Salvatore's house I ran into someone. " Oh I'm so sorry" a sweet girl said. I was annoyed and hungry, I got up and I compelled her not to scream ( in case you didn't know that mean mind control). I bit her in the neck, next thing I know my mouth was burning and she was screaming, confused I started coughing. She ran away I then realized that she was wearing vervain ( vampire poison). I was mad and still hungry. This stupid town known as mystic falls was flooded with vampires so theirs no way I was getting food here.

I went to stefan's house angry, I walked in with blood all over my mouth. " What the hell are you doing" stefan asked worried. " I was walking and my hunger got the best of me" I lied, I couldn't tell stefan that I was off the animal diet or he would tell fred and george. Fred gets more mad than george which is weird but I secretly know he likes me. But what Fred doesn't know is that I like him too.

" Stefan what going on- katherine what are you doing here??" A girl named Elena gilbert came out. " Elena go" stefan said quickly. "But kathe-" Elena could finish by being interrupted by stefan saying" Elena go, now, she is hungry and needs blood" stefan said getting frustrated. Elena just stood there not moving " Elena she's a ripper go NOW" stefan demanded. Elena moved up the stairs into stefan's room. " Uhh, where are your blood bags" I said hungrily and annoyed" blood ba- katherine you can't have blood bags, you need animal blood" stefan said confused " stefan look I can't keep drinking blood bags, they don't help" I said softly "no, I will be right back I will get animal blood" stefan said and walked out.

I was waiting but I couldn't control the smell I ran down to the basement and grabbed the blood bags, I drank five blood bags. I heard a creak but didn't care, then I saw Damon come down" kathe- katherine no" he grabbed the blood bags and I pushed him away. Then stefan came down and grabbed me. " Katherine stop" I stopped and they both took the blood bags, I started to calm down

A couple hours later I told them about the whole blood situation and asked them not to tell the twins and stefan said that he has to tell them so I got mad and left.

Once I got home my sister's were hanging out and laughing. " Pathetic" I said in disgust. My sisters are to good, me on the other hand was not, I was like my mother and father evil. Once my mom had Alice and us she said she quite her evilness but my dad didn't. I went to my room and packed then when to bed

I opened my eyes and got up to get ready for the day. Today is the day we go to 9 3/4 platform and get to see the weasleys. Once I was ready I grabbed my slytherin robes and went down stared. Once I got down stairs I saw all of my siblings ready to go except for Josh who is 7. " Idiots" I scoffed at seeing my siblings hufflepuff robes. My siblings were hufflepuff while I was slytherin just like my mother and father.

My father who is Gellert Grinderwall known as the best villian ( a death eater) was always proud of me, I knew that I was his favorite because I was just as wicked and evil as him, and because I was slytherin. We drove to platform 9 3/4 and got on the hogwarts train, I was in my 5th year same as fred and george ( btw in case you didn't know this was the 3rd movie: prisoner of azkaban).

I saw fred, george and lee in a compartment, then george saw me and came up and hugged me. " I missed you" george said pulling away from the hug, but before I could respond I was pulled into someone's chest. "Hey gorgeous" fred said sweetly. I blushed but not noticeable. " Hi freddie" I said exiting the hug just to be pulled back into his chest again. " Okay lovebirds let me hug rynn now" lee said ( rynn is Katherine's nickname) fred blushed at love birds.

I hugged lee and we all talked until someone tapped me. I turned around about to punch someone when I saw pansy and draco. Draco smiled and blushed while pansy squealed like a pig and hugged me. I hugged back and then hugged draco next. " Alright well I'll see you guys later" I said to the twins and lee. " Bye" lee and george said " bye katerina" fred said and I blushed ( katerina is her actual name but she changed it, only fred calls her Katerina still).

" So you almost KILLED HER???" draco said while getting worried. " Sorta" I said . " Katherine why didn't you tell us, we could have helped you" pansy said softly. " How, you guys don't understand, you wouldn't know you aren't vampires" I said. " Yes but-" draco started but I interrupted " but nothing draco, it doesn't matter". Pansy and draco were silent " I'm sorry kat but we have to tell the twins" pansy said softly. " What! No you don't! And you won't" I said angrily

A couple hours later we arrived at hogwarts, I got off with pansy and we went to our dorm. After we got caught up we heard a knock, I went to answer it and saw fred. " Hey rynn, can we talk??" Fred asked. " Yeah sure" I stepped out of my dorm and he looked nervous. " I need to tell you something" fred started. " Okay what is it" I asked worried that draco and pansy said something.

" Well..." Fred started then he looked up in to my eyes and calmed down a bit. " Look rynn, I think your an amazing friend and your beautiful but-" fred started but I interrupted" wait, what?? What do you mean?? You don't want to be friends anymore??" I said a little sad but not showing emotion because I am popular and can find new friends if I wanted.

" What! No! No of course not! That's not what I meant, well sorta" fred said " oh" I said sounding more sad then I meant. " What I was trying to say" fred started grabbing my hands. " I like you as a friend" fred said, I was heartbroken, I liked him and I thought that he liked me back I wanted to cry but I didn't because I'm brave and don't care, but before I could walk away fred started talking again

" But I'm in love with you as something more" fred said. I was so happy I felt butterflies in my stomach it was perfect it was magical it was- hey what the hell is wrong with me I can't feel love I'm wicked, I'm evil, I'm... In love with fred weasley. He smiled and then he kissed me and I kissed back. I could feel the relief in him as we kissed.