chapter 2 katherine and fred

---------katherines pov-----

I woke up feeling really good, I got out of bed to get ready. Once I got out of the bathroom pansy was already up. " Morning katherine are you ready for class today???" Pansy said excited. " I guess" I said rolling my eyes. " Ok well I'm gonna get ready" pansy said and walked to the bathroom

A few moments later she came out and put on her slytherin robes and we went to class. We usually don't eat breakfast so we went to class. Once we got to class pansy sat next to draco and I sat next to fred and george. Fred smiled when he saw me and I rolled my eyes playfully. Once I sat down fred said "morning gorgeous" I blushed. " Morning fred". Me and fred talked about nonsense the whole class while george just made jokes about us.

----------time skip-----------

After class george went to his next class while fred and I had a free period. " Can we talk??" Fred said. " Yeah sure, what's up" I didn't know what he was going to talk about but just went with it. " Um... Well about that kiss" fred started. "Yeah, what about it???" I asked confused. " What did you think??" Fred asked. I was confused" think about what??, I asked fred Wondering what he's talking about. " I mean... About the kiss... About what you felt.. about us??" Fred said nervous. " I liked it.. alot" I said as fred smiled happily. " Would you like to have it happen again??" Fred asked smiling. " Maybe" I said with a devilish smirk.

Fred leaned in and kissed me, I loved it, it was sweet, it was warm, it was... Hot. He deepened the kiss, he snaked his hands around my waist and pushed me closer to him. He licked my bottom lip trying to enter my mouth and he eventually slithered his tounge in my mouth and we made out he pushed me on the wall. We both pulled away after about twenty minutes of kissing, both breathing heavily, I leaned back in when he pulled away and asked " what are we??" He stared into my eyes before looking at my lips. " What do you want?" I asked. "You, I want you" he said while looking in my eyes back to my lips. " Then you tell me what we are" I said. " Were a couple" fred demanded, as if he was waiting for me to say no I simply kissed him again.

Me and fred were kissing, he started moving me towards my room as we walked in he locked the door. " Ewwwww" pansy said as we pulled away. "Pansy get out!!" I demanded " this is my room to you kno-" pansy started "out" I said but a little more scary than I meant she got up and rushed out. Fred looked back at me and smiled as he kissed me.

----------the next day-----------

I woke up next to fred his arm was wrapped around my waist I smiled to myself and got out of bed, looking for my shorts and shirt that I couldn't find when I heard " where are you going??" Fred said as I turned around to see a shirtless fred looking up at me " I'm going out" I said as I looked at him. " You didn't answer the question, where are you going??" He said seriously. " I'm hungry" I said to Fred. " For what" fred said curiously. I didn't respond as I looked at the ground.

Fred realized what I meant. " You know that you can't have human blood katerina" fred said in all seriousness. "Yes I can it's not like-" I started only to be interrupted by fred " no you can't control it, there's no telling what you will do, I don't want you killing someone katerina" fred said getting up starting to yell. " Fred put on some pants " I said as I saw a naked fred walking closer. " Why, I thought you liked me like this" fred said close to my face. " I do but not right now" I said to him.

" Why not??" Fred asked " because I'm supposed to be mad at you" I said trying to avoid looking at him naked but I couldn't. " It's not like your leaving, it's not like you haven't seen me like this before, considering last night" fred said grabbing my waist pulling me closing kissing me. I pushed him back on the bad and crawled on top of him saying" not. right. now" I said kissing his chest. "Mmm" fred said. I looked up at him while saying" I'll see you later" fred looked at me mad and as I got up he grabbed my wrist pulling me into him roughly.

" I said no" fred said with his jaw clenched. " And why not??" I asked but he just kept his jaw clenched while saying" because you can't feed on humans". I was angry because of how hungry I was but just said " fine" he kissed me and we got ready.

-----------time skip-----------

It was two weeks later and slytherin was having a big party that I was dying to go to.
I dressed up super cute and hot.

I was in black heels and wearing a black bra with black underwear

I was in black heels and wearing a black bra with black underwear. I was ready to go when pansy came out looking pretty but, a little to childish for our age.

I got ready to go when fred grabbed me and whispered in my ear " where do you think your going??" Fred didn't sound like he was asking more like he was demanding

I got ready to go when fred grabbed me and whispered in my ear " where do you think your going??" Fred didn't sound like he was asking more like he was demanding. " I'm going to a party" I said as I tried to get out of fred's grip but he didn't let go. " You can't be serious. Your not going to the slytherin party" fred demanded. "Yes I am" I said rudely and meaner than I meant. "No your not" fred said as he clenched his jaw clenched. " Why not" I said as he pulled me closer to his face " because I said no" I looked at his eyes and then his lips and kissed him.

Fred kissed by, I pulled away as he leaned back in I pulled away again and said "I am going" before he could respond I walked out.

I was partying and having to many drinks when I couldn't control my self and I started feeding on people and I kissed someone then I blacked out.

I woke up in my dorm hungover and pansy was in her bed sleeping, I got up and tried to walk but stumbled over but then I just layed in my bed. A few moments later draco came in and asked how I was feeling and I told him I feel wasted as he laughed. " Do you remember anything?" Draco asked me. " No not really" I told him he looked down. " Umm you sorta... kissed me... and we made... out" draco said" What, no, no , there's no way I did that, I wouldn't, I couldn't, do that to fred" I said upset. " Hey, hey look I won't tell him ok?? But I just wanted you to know that ok?? But I did feel something for you when we kissed but, not in a friend way, but I understand you don't feel the same" draco said softly. "Draco I'm sorry but I don't feel that way about you" I said not really feeling sorry.

---The next day---

Today was the day that I get to learn how to control my hunger, Damon salvatore was going to teach me how to feed on people without killing them. We were going to a party at this college in mystic falls so he could teach me. I got dressed up and we went into the party and feed on people. It was almost midnight when we left. I learned how to control my hunger and had fun.

A/N: if their is bad spelling in this plz don't come for me I was trying to make sure I got another part out today!!