: Sugawara Koushi,

Request: None
Timeline: 12 pm, Sugawara's house
Au: None
Type of story: Angst and fluff ig
Notes: Kind of rushed it hehe

-

In (m. name)'s dream world,
(m. name) was in the Karasuno halls and he only saw two figures in front of you, kissing. You took a closer look at the figures by taking two steps to them. The other figure was like Suga and the other wasn't him...

It was his girl rival back in middle school..

His (eye color) eyes widened with tears and the two figures seemed to notice his presence because they turned around. "Kou, why?" he questioned and Suga had a disbelief look.

The gray-haired male said with a hand on his hip "I only used you to love your rival because she's more talented and beautiful than you. Also, don't call me by my first name". The girl smirked and waved bye to (m. name) and they seemed to disappear as the wind blew.

-

In the real world,
Suga was awoken because there was something cold on his chest. Suga looked at his small boyfriend's figure, trembling and tensed.

The setter shook the other male and the male sat up.

"Kou?" He asked with teary eyes. The other male just hugged him and reassured the male. They talked and they eventually fell asleep.