|| S. Daichi ||

Play music
-
(male n.) smiled at his boyfriend, Daichi while dancing at the grassy field with the sun setting down. He really loved this feeling like there was not chaos going around the world.

Daichi tripped causing the two to fall on the field. The Karasuno captain mumbled 'sorry' and after a bit of silence, (male n.) just laughed. Daichi laughed soon after as the sun disappeared replacing the moon.
-
"D-Daichi, It hurts.."

(male n.) cried as Daichi entered him. Daichi put a hand on the sweaty and red cheek stroking it. Daichi reassured the male by saying "Take deep breaths and it'll disappear once you get used to it". 

(male n.) took his words and the pain disappeared. The (hair c.) male nodded and Daichi smiled. Daichi started trusting in and out..
-
Daichi put down his school bag on his home's floor. They lost to Seijoh..

Daichi groaned unable to remember his teammate's look of despair. 'Maybe some television can calm me down..' Daichi thought as he grabbed the remote of the tv and opening it.

He saw something eye-widening...

It was his boyfriend's body with no head at all. The male's left arm was bitten off...

Daichi started shaking with tears on the edge of his eyes. The sunshine was gone.

this day was truly..
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A MESS

-

Lmao, the video doesn't fit with the timing of the story (or is it just short). Just got 2,500 pesos from Christmas and wowie I'm ready to spend it on some anime stuff (or artist stuff). I'm addicted to this umm animatic which is the one at the top. I really love saiouma so much <).

Nishishi~ sayonara Minna! See you on the next chap!