MMITW-10

Bea's POV

After Eating And Celebrating Of Mom And Dad's Arrival.. They Decided To Go On a Roadtrip. Yahoo!! I'm a Roadtrip Person Like I'm Just Going To Seat and See Nature Coming. With My Earphones and Snacks. And Plenty Of Space In My Seat. When I'm Tired, i'm Just Going To Lay Down and Sleep.

And Today Were Going To This Lake Or Beach. I Dont Know, Where People Paddle In A Paddle board And Its Like Amazing. So I Bring My Black and White Swimsuit. Like Its The Best Thing.

Usually I Like Red. But I Like To Try Something New. Mom Said That It Will 5 hours To Go To The Lake. They Have A Hotel Too. So It Will Be The Best Roadtrip. Think So?

Its 8:30 pm, And It Will Take A Long Drive.

I Brought My Laptop and I'm Going To Watch. THE FAULT IN OUR STARS.
I Watched It Many Times. But I Cant Get Over. Its Good and Awesome. This Car Is The Best Because You Can Make The Seats Into A Bed Like WUT!!

Perfect Timing For A Movie. That Can Make You Cry!! Augustus Waters and Hazel Grace, And I Remembered Him Again. Brain Can You Not.

I Played The Movie. First Scene Okay! I Cried And I Dont Know Why! T__T

Missed Someone Like My Friends or BestFriends Or Maybe Someone.
I Just Cant Take It.

"Bea Its Just The First Scene. Dont Take It Seriously" -Mom

If Only They Knew!

Oh Alright I Wiped My Tears. Suddenly It Rained. What The, IS THIS PLANNED?

And Then I Saw A Sign!

MISSING SOMEONE?

Why? Ugh. Cant Take It I'm Just Going To Play The Radio

"Mom Turn On The Radio" -I Said

"Okay!"

She Turns it On and Perfectly Annoying It Played a Sad Song. Alright I'm Just Going To Sleep Or I Will Read A Book.

Relaxing! Everything Is Okay!

And The Rain Stopped! Yay
Just A little Bit of Sunshine and I'm Fine and This Roadtrip will Be Perfect Again!

And Then The Starving Came!
Hungry!! Its Usual That I Eat A Lot But It Seems I Dont Get Fat. Like Eat this and That. Bla Bla Bla.. Mom Brought This Kinda Cupcake Thing But On A Stick. And Its Chocolate.

And Then The Radio Played
Clean By Taylor Swift

Its Such and Relatable Song To Me. Because Even Though This Love Ain't Perfect But I'm Completely Clean Like
totally.

And Now I Feel Sleepy. So The Seat Is Now A Bed. Comfy Bed, and Theres A Blanket On The Back And Its Awesome. Bed On A Car.

ITS SO FETCH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Dream*

I'm Here In The Woods Just Walking and Feeling Nature. I Love The Trees and Its Like Special, that it Cant Be Cut Down Because Its A Historical Landmark. I Searched For It. It says That The Trees Kept The Towns Beauty. Like Woah

Shaun Is Running Towards. He seems Happy because Of The Smile and Intends To Carry Me.

I Ran To Because I dont Want To ruin The scene. Its Romantic, The Leaves Are Falling. The Flowers Are Gloomy. Sunshine Passing In The Trees. Like Its An Effect.

And He Gave Me This Ring. And Wow Its Pretty It Has This Infinite Sign. And Tears Falling Down In My Eyes. And The. he Kiss Me On The Cheeks.

And This Cute Little Girl Calls Me MOM. And She call Shaun DAD.