MMITW-14

Bea's POV

Its been days since he left. And its kinda sad because he lived here since he was a kid and he's family died in the fire. I remember that when I first stepped to their house it felt like magic. And he was so nice to me.

And I dont know what to do summer is almost over. Books and notebooks will cover my head again, intimidating right? Projects and documents ugh!I'm excited because Harry and Stacy will be going here. Well of course Harry will stay At Stacy's house. Sure i dont judge them.

I heard the news that the teacher will be going in here tomorrow! Tomorrow what the f. I'm not ready, I'm covered with sadness. I lost a friend not just a friend my Boyfriend. Yes! I admit that even though he f*#@!* me very hard I still love him. That blonde dude is the dude I love. I wish I can see him again. Soon! But then again I'm full of sadness I badly need a bestfriend who can comfort me. I saw a car and Its Caleb. Yes! Its caleb and stacy. I run down the stairs as my Mom worries because the Stairs would be destroyed..

As I get out I saw Harry and I gave him a tight hug..

"I missed you!" I said

"I missed you too!!" -Harry

And I'm sorry for making Stacy jealous but she knows that Were friends I cant steal Harry from her because I'm such a good friend!! And by the way If I would steal Harry. I could've done it weeks ago.

"So youre going to be filled with papers again." -Harry

"Yeah. And I really want to enjoy the last days of summer with you guys!" I said

"Maybe we could go camping just Me, you and Stacy. And by the way the car has an open field on the back." -Harry

I have a bestfriend who's rich and has a girlfriend who can be at my side.

"Sure!" I shouted and the people stared at me but I hope they dont mind!

"And we could have a Road trip after camping" -Harry said. Harry has the wildest actions ever, he's been My bestfriend for so long and he truly knows my nature.

I ran upstairs and excitedly pulled all the drawers in my room. And prepared a bag and its cute though. I saw my cat, oh! By the way she's new here. Mom gave me the cat and She's very cute. Not just cute but beautiful. She's OLIVIA. And I really love her. She has white fur and so fluffy. Ugh! Cant stand her.

In searching for beautiful clothes to wear and prepare I found a frame and a picture of Me and Harry in First Grade what a lovely pic still he's cute.

And still I want Harry by my side and Good news though He's going to college with me after I finish Home school. Isn't that fun. Well of course were not sharing a dorm. And I wish My roommate could be good. And why? I'm hesitating. Nevermind

And I'm almost done. And ready

I ran downstairs as My Mom worries because I would destroy the stairs due to my feet. But No she's just overreacting. Finally I'm outside as I saw Harry ready

"Hey! You look good" i said

"And youre pretty!" -Harry

"Umm. Wheres Stacy?" I asked him

He looked down and had a sad face

"She wont be coming because she has a lot of stuff to do." -Harry

"So c'mon"

I seated on the front and Let Harry drive and he's perfect for a driver. And he turned the Radio. And it played "This Kiss" by Faith Hill

"Oh I love this song" i cheered while Harry stomping his feet and ready to drive. I hope nothing bad would happen. And of course I hope Stacy wont mind because Me and Harry are going to camping. Like its a date for her. But its not a date its an activity. Yeah!