MMITW-15

Bea's POV

After the camping Harry decided to go home. Because my teacher will be at my house anytime. And Mom and Dad texted that they bought the supplies that I needed. I wish it would be like normal supplies. Not notebooks that has fairytale characters in it. Childish for me!

And now were passing a forest which is quite beautiful. As i see Butterflies on trees and a little squirrel on the trunk of the tree. I just wish I could live in a peaceful place. Not in my hometown, because the people their are creepy. Theres a dead silence in the car. All I'm hearing is my breathe and the sound of the tires.

"Hey youre quiet. Whats the matter?" I asked

"Nothing" Harry murmured

"C'mon theres no one here" I keep forcing him to say it

He stopped the car

"Okay! You wanna know. I'm jealous! Yeah jealous!" Harry shouted at me as he banged he's head in the window.

I keep thinking why he's jealous I mean my past relationship is Shaun. But he's gone. And I'm single for now.

"With whom?" I said

As he tugged his hand on his hair. And wow!! Those curls are amazing.

"With.. Ugh! Niall"

I was shocked in what he said. Niall he's being stupid right now. Why could I ever date his friends. I'm a good friend I would never flirt with someone and he's their by the side.

"Why Niall? I mean theres nothing happening between us!" I said

"Ohh!! Dont be innocent! I saw you and him talking and flirting. You placed your head on his shoulders. As he kisses your hair and his hand wrapped around your body. It hurts so much!"

He opened the door and go outside As i saw him kicking the trash can and throwing his shades. I heard his scream. Tears falling in my eyes. I dont want to see him hurt. Me and Niall are just friends.

I go outside and ran to him. I hugged and tugged my hand into his curls because it comforts him. I can feel wetness in my neck because of his tears.

"Lets go to the car" I said

"Nah! I want some air" he sat down on the ground. Well i have no choice to sit too.

"It hurts so bad" He took a deep breathe after that. I'm worried about him.

"What hurts?"

His life is amazing in my eyes. He has a girlfriend and friends. While my life is lock and may parents has the key. Whats the point of being sad if you are having a good time.

"Have you ever been alone in life. Like me, my parents kick me out." -Harry

"What?? Your parents kicked you out? Why?" I glared at him seeing all the tears passing through his face. As they dropped through the ground. Why did his parents kicked him out. Where does he live now? In the streets. No! Harry is a good boy. He cares for the people around him. He's selfless, yeah! He doesn't care about himself. He wants his friends, family and people to be okay.

"So where do you live now?" I asked him

"Me and Louis share an apartment. He's parents bought us one. Because Louis planned to live by his own." -Harry

"Are you okay about that? I mean you can stay at my house. And Louis' apartment is far away" I said

"Nah. I dont want to be a problem to your household. And Louis is pleased to have me. So live happy!" -Harry