Chapter 5: Journey to Konohagakure no Sato

Tsuna took a deep breath.

Its been a few days since he met Byakuran...despite that short time with the albino,he still felt the noticeable changes and improvement in his body.

Before,he always felt tired with everything to the point that he wanted to give up(even though he kept a happy,calm outward appearance)and rarely genuinely felt happy.

Now...now he was mostly filled with tranquility and was calmer than ever,while his state of mind was clearer to those months prior to his arrival in this world.

He knew,that it was Byakuran's presence that had eased whatever illness it was that he felt in his soul.

As of now,he was on duty overlooking the incoming line of merchants entering the Suna gates as he had nothing to do,so he accepted the mission.

Though he might look like he was nothing but a 'stoic/emotionlessly calm ANBU',he was actually buzzing with excitement.

Why?

Well...that's obviously because today was the day that the genins of Suna were leaving for the Chuunin Exams:because of that,he couldn't help but be hyped himself.

While he was a bit occupied by his thoughts,a fellow Suna ANBU popped out of nowhere,just landing beside him.

Not at all startled,(since his HI had warned of him in advance that someone was coming)the brunet turned to his fellow ANBU.

"Sika.(Deer.)" He bobbed his head slightly in acknowledgment.

"Raion.(Lion.)" The other stoically greeted back,returning the nod.

Clearing his throat with a small cough,he continued.

"Kazekage-sama has tasked you with a mission to accompany Baki's team to Konoha.Report to him before you leave."

"Understood."

Tsuna nodded once at him,before he shunshinned away to the Kazekage's office.

"Kazekage-sama." He intoned,kneeling before the leader of Suna.

"...Raion.I have a mission for you." The Kazekage merely stated.

He handed over a scroll to the other,and Tsuna took it without hesitation.

"You will be delivering an important message to both the Hokage and a couple of clan heads in Konoha." The leader debriefed.

Surprisingly,the Kazekage gestured for him to open the important document.

Feeling slightly confused,he opened the  scroll and rolled it open:he felt even more confused(but somehow,suspicious)when he saw the beginning of the document.

"Kazekage-sama...I don't...I'm afraid I don't understand..." The brunet voiced out his thoughts as he stammered for a moment,looking up from the scroll.

The Kazekage hummed quietly,before snapping his fingers.

A couple of his personal ANBU appeared,and it was plain that Tsuna was more confused than ever:however,he still remained in his kneeling position.

"Leave." The Kazekage told the group.

Without so much of a word or two,the group disappeared in a flash.

And then...he waved his hand around:fūinjutsu seals activated and glowed around the entire room,making the Vongola Decimo tense up and be more alert.

Then,shockingly...the Kazekage's hand(that he used to wave around earlier)turned an earthy,flame like energy--wait...that's Earth Flames!

The opposite of Sky Flames!