Chapter 4:Byakuran

It's been a few months now since the fated day that Temari and Tsuna met.

The blonde kunoichi questioned the brunet if he ever had the thought of changing jobs from Jounin to ANBU: Tsuna seriously pondered on that for a while,before admitting that he did so on some occasions.

(Well,in a way,he wasn't exactly the Tsuna that Temari knew though he wasn't exactly lying either.)

Meanwhile,the Kazekage had kept sending him mails and summons--only for Tsuna to realize that all those things were a way for the Kazekage to make him submit.

....Really,he couldn't be anymore subtle about it.

(What surprised him even more was that the said shinobi leader never even attempted to forcefully make him submit and to join the ANBU ranks:he had a sneaking suspicion that it might have something to do with his connections to the mafia of this world and that the Kazekage might have been too wary of said underworld.)

With a slightly annoyed sigh,at last he agreed:and on that day,the Decimo from another world joined the ANBU ranks.

Well,in the end,he had rejoined the Suna shinobi's ranks once more after being away for a year-long mission...but this time,he was not a mere Suna nin,but an ANBU.

But that was months ago.

Today,Temari immediately went to hom to tell him the exciting news of the Chunin Exams.

(Tsuna noted that Temari seem to want and to get away from 'someone' and chose to spend her time in training with him.He didn't know if it was the rumoured crazy 'One-tailed jinjuuriki'--that so happened to be her little brother--or if it was someone else.{Probably the latter.}Although Temari might seem like she didn't want to have anything to do with the redhead,Tsuna knew better.{Contrary to popular belief,he actually saw her just two days ago trying to gather up the courage to even greet her little brother a "goodmorning".Let's pretend that he never saw or mentioned that.}He also saw the bond of friendship that formed between him and the eldest of the Kazekage's children.)

Of course,Tsuna already knew of this upcoming Chunin Exams due to being informed early on by the Kazekage himself.

It would do no good for one of the Kazekage's personal ANBU to know nothing of the ongoings of the Shinobi World.

And yes,he was chosen and appointed to be one of the Fourth Kazekage's personal guards.

(Somehow,he had that weird feeling that he knew who the Kazekage was...and it really confused him to no end.And if his memory wasn't wrong,he was quite certain that he met Primo in this world.After all, Minato told him that he can call him Giotto...that has to be something,right?)

In this world,it was quite obvious that its kill or be killed.

Tsuna could only mentally shake his head at how cruel the world that he had gotten reborn in was.

"So,Tsuna-san...will you be coming with us?" Temari asked,almost anxiously.

Tsuna hummed for a bit,mildy amused at her attempt to subtley make him join them on their journey,before shrugging.

"I don't really know...it's the Kazekage's decision if he wants to take me with him or not." He replied.

Temari's eyes then looked down in disappointment.

Tsuna,noticing this,gave off a soft laugh and ruffled her hair.

"Ne,what's with that look?I never said that I won't be going!" He chuckled.

The blonde turned beet red in embarrassment,before she tried to cover it up by scoffing and rolling her eyes at him:though one can see thar she was eyeing him in slight confusion.