Chapter 3:Entering Sunagakure no Sato

The next morning~...

Tsuna was up before the sun could even rise.

The brunet woke up early to see if his trap had caught something and to prepare for departure.

And while he checked to see if his trap had caught anything,he left Natsu behind with Temari just in case something bad might happen.

Well,you never know,right?Anything could happen in the shinobi world.

Tsuna sighed tiredly.

Actually,he was planning to just create their breakfast with Mist flames,using real illusions.

(He dismissed the idea though as it might be a bad idea eating illusionary food made out of Mist flames all the time or something like that.)

...But he knew that it will only drain and exhaust him due to the fact that it is not his main attribute.

After all,he's been using Mist and Lightning flames since yesterday for necessities and protection:it was a surprise that he still hadn't collapse or fainted from exhaustion.

He also used Sun flames to heal Temari and a bit of Rain flames to numb the pain from the poison extraction,so...he felt a bit weary.

...Then again,he was trained by Reborn,so it was also expected that he shouldn't tire so easily;said hitman had took it upon himself to make sure that he can use every single one of the flame attribute,all except for the Earth flames which he had a difficulty in mastering.

The brunet couldn't help but wonder why he was so easily exhausted...then remembered that his parallel self was fighting mafia shinobi yesterday, a few minutes before he took over after they left when they thought that he had died.

...Which he did die.Just not the same Sawada Tsunayoshi that they knew,though!

After all,the reason why he was still bone tired was because his other self(the Tsunayoshi before him)had used up all of his flames in trying to keep himself alive;then when he failed to fight them and was nearing his death,he poured the last of his flames into his wish.

(He had made an empty grave and placed a headstone as a sign that his parallel self--which was the Tsuna of this world--had died,and it was to honor him,despite the fact that the grave was empty and he was in possession of the said body.)

Tsuna shook his head.

He should have remembered why he was tired after all...he must be slacking off if he can't remember important details then.

Tsuba blinked when he reached his destination.

It would seem that his trap had caught two four feet long rabbits.

"Wow...that's a big catch." He couldn't help to whistle in awe.

The brunet then proceeded to take them out of the traps and went to a nearby stream,skinning them before he began to make it bleed out and cleaning them with the stream's water before he set out to head back to the camp.

(Just a reminder,to those who wonder 'why is he suddenly in a forest when just a chapter ago,they were in a desert?'Well,obviously,they're in the forest where he woke up in and that's where they made camp. Tsuna made Natsu into a full-grown lion with his Sun flames to carry Temari and him to the forest so that it would be faster,before setting up camp.)

Humming the Tri-Ni-Sette to himself,Tsuna decided that he'd keep Reborn's fedora until said man takes it back himself.

There was a lingering question that he dare not conciously think too much of....will he ever see him and his guardians again?