How did this happen?!

Even though covering my mouth it didn't hide the scream I let out. Tom ran up beside me. "I'm....I'm so sorry he said I didn't think you would react that way" he say "I start tearing up "well how am I supposed to react to that?" I say with tears streaming down my face "I don't know" he answers after a few minutes of me crying, "I honestly don't know" "so I was wrong" I say "what?" He says "what where you wrong about?" "When I was walking down the halls" I sniffle "everyone was starring at me and wisp drink and all he guys where giving me wired looks and winking at me and I thought it was because I was considered popular now because Mike asked me out but....they where just starring at me because of this!" I yell and point harshly at the screen. "Who would do such a thing on my account and how could they do that my password was secure I change it every week!" I yell "hey hey hey" Tom says "don't forget we're not so post to be in here right now we don't want people coming in and seeing you and I in a dark room with you red faced and crying, rigt?" he said... he had a point i guess. i stop to think how much truble we would be in if we where caught not doing what we siad we where doing. i started to calm down reminding myself i needed to because the longer i spent in this room the higher the riskes of being caught by the teacher or being locked in by the janitor depending on how its last period. once he sees ive calmed down he walks out the door with me. classes are half done so i can just go home. i turn to walk home and thats when tom shouts out "have a nice day emily ill miss you!" my heart fill with joy as i hear him say that. "ya ill see you monday" i say as i turn, heat rising to my cheakes. for once at school i feel loved by someone and now the will never leve me no matter what.