Love is in the air

"HEY EMILY WAIGHT UP!" Yells Sarah my best friend. She pulls on my arm and out of breath she says "I've been looking for you EVERYWHERE no joke." I laugh. "You know where I always am" I say "oh Ya hah I forgot "in the art room" hah" she laughs again " if You keep this up you'll be dead by tomorrow from all the laughter" I say to her laughing myself. "That reminds me" she says are you going to Eric's party tomorrow?" She asked "only if I have a date so..... No" "ohhh come on please it will be so much fun" she says "no I'll just stay at home because if I'm there I'm just going to be in the way of your like what 7 boyfriend?!" I laugh "I do not have 7 boyfriends!" She yells and everyone in the hall turns to look at her for only one second then turn back to their daily life style.
"Anyways" she says "if you have a date you will come?" She asks in a pondering tone and I'm starting to get the hint she's planing something "Ummm.... Sure I guess but we
both know, no weight the hole school knows that's never going to happen the hole time I'm in the retched school!" The bell rings and I say I have to go Sarah gives me a wink as she leaves witch tells me she's up to no good.
As I enter the class room John sits at the table already nose deep in a book about accent Egypt. "Ummmmm hi" I say, when he doesn't respond I say it again. This time he looks up at me and gives a surprised look on his face When he jerks his head up witch sends his glasses to the floor. He stumbles to pick them up. When he realizes I'm still standing he quickly jumps to his feet. "H..hey Ummm Emily. I was just Ummm reading up for our p..project for history" he says with a goofy look on his face "ok then" I say a little creeped out by him as I am every morning in history. John has i huge crush on me like a huge crush he took an art class on how to draw a face then drew mine and posted it all over his room. Most girls would love that but when it comes to John it's down right creepy.
When the bell rang we all sat down in our seats John sits beside me and so does this guy named mike. He's supper hot and the caption of the football team it's all one perfect package tied with a bow and the greatest part of all he's single!
The teacher came strutting in like she usually does. All the guys call her hot because she wears really tight clothing that shows off her curves and her golden long hair falls down past her shoulders. Her names miss Kate and shes all the boys ever talk about. I wish I could be like miss Kate but I'm the onsite I don't have much for curves and I have muddy brown hair that I usually wear in a high bun on my head. None and I mean none of the boys ever talk about me.
As the lesson drones on mike leans in towards me and my heart stars thumping is he
going to ask me to the party?!
"Hey" he whispers "do you have a pencil I can borrow?" He asked me. My chest floods with disappointment and I hand him one of my newly sharpens one and thanks me.
After the lesson ends he hands me back my pencil but there's a note attached to it it reads
Will you do me the honour of going to Eric's party tomorrow? With a kissy face
My heart fills with joy. This could be my happy ending and new start.