Colin kaepernicks son

Colin Pov
        I am about to call Demi's mom and ask her. I am so never to ask what is she says no.I want demi's mom approval to marry her daughter would mean the world to demi.I want this done right and make it that way we have a stoy to tell are kids and grandkids.I lve her with all my heart.Being with Demi has been a good feeling.she step up and took care of my son and it's not even her child.she didn't have to do that at all.
D-Dianna C-Colin

D-hello

C-hi dianna its colin I want to ask you something 

D-what would you like to ask me colin.

C-I was wondering if it ok that I marry your daughter

D-I would love for you to marry her I see the way you look at her and the way she looks at you and the way your son and my daughter are together.

C-thank you so much I want to make it was ok with you first.I love your daughter very much and so does my son.She brings out the best in me I have never been this way since my son's mother walked out on me.

D-i can see that but you did the same for her.When she was dating her ex after she got out of tremante she was happy but with her dating him she was diffrent then with us.I am happy that you aare going to ask her to marry you.

C-thanks so much I know that she would have wanted me to ask you before she said yes I want all of you guys to be there when I do it.It makes good time that you guys can meet my family.I know she is nevers for you guys to meet them.Alright I will see you soon.

D-see you soon colin

I can't wait to proppose to demi I am going to have both familes come down for it I am going to have reagan stay with my parents.Demi and I don't get alot of alon time with me having training and with reagan.

I am going to proppose to her at a beach with in roses of will you marry me and reagan with me we she sees it.I am going to do it this weekend had have the familes to see this.I am happy and I ready to settle down and have more kids with demi.

Demi pov

I can tell that colin is up to something and I don't know what it is and I want to know.I am doing nothing so I thought I would just have a movie day with reagan while colin is doing whatever he was doing.I love spend time with reagan.Me and colin don't get alot of alone time with just me and him.But when we its nice but I also we love having family time just the three of us but with who colin is for us to go out can be hard sometimes.But I would not trade it for the world I love both of my boys.I may not being doing music anymore right now but I am ok with it.for the first tim since I have been out of treatment I am happy.When I was around wilmer I wnated to do what I was in treatment for But when I was with my famly I was happy and didn't want to do any of that.But when I broke up with him it felt good that I didn't have any of that negitve energy around me.For the first time I am ok with my curves that I have and colin tells me everyday that he loves them.

R-reagan D-demi

D-reagan do you want to have a movie day and just cuddle with me

R-yes momma but what about daddy 

D-he is not here right now its just the two of us.

R-ok  

D-what movie do you want to watch baby

R-Cars

D-ok we can watch it.

R-ok 

Reagan got the movie and handed me the movie so I could put it in to watch.Halfe way through the movie I heard the door open and it was Colin he came to sit with the two of us.Reagan was on my lap with his head on my chest.I just cuddle up to colin with reagan in my lap these are the mommonts I love.I found the man I want to spent the rest of my life.