colin kaepernick son

demi pov

I am nevers to go ona date its been a long time since I have been on a date.The las time i went on a date was after I got out of tremeant center with wilmer, but I knew I could not be with him.I new that I need to get reid of certen people in my life from my past.I am happy for the first time in my life.i called colin to see if he wanted to hang out.

C-colin D-demi

C-hey whats up babe

D-I was wondering if you and ray wanted to hang out before we go out

C-yea we would love to hang out with you.

D-ok I will be there soon
When I got to Colin's house I knocked on the door a very happy Ray was at the door with collie bear at the door.they let me in we watch kid movies and eat lunch I even put Ray to sleep but he had to sleep with his head on my chest to make sure I did not leave him. It was now three and I had to leave and Ray was not having that and it broke my heart to have to listen to.he was screaming no mamma no mamma a lot all I wanted to was go back there and hold him but I knew that if I didn't leave then the date would not happen.colin said his parents would watch Ray for him and he would come back Sunday because that is when they have a home game.but I know that Ray will need to hear my voice to make sure I come back to him.I was doing my hair and makeup I was already dressed.Colin was coming to pick me up for a dinner date but I didn't know where.
Colin Pov
It was nice to hang out with Demi and Ray and just watch movies most of the day till she had to leave.ray had fell asleep in Demi arms was so cute.While eating lunch Ray had to sit on Demi's lap.when he woke up from his nap it was time for Demi to leave.to hear my son say this made my hart hurt and I could see it in her face she wanted to cry.
R-Ray D-Demi C-Colin
R-mamma no go mamma
D- I have to go baby(holding back tears)
R-mama mama
C-(holding his crying son)
R-mam
D-you see me Sunday daddy's game(hold Ray)
R-no mama swtay
D-no baby(hands him back to Colin)
To see all of that made me so sad to see my son cry like that.My parents came to pick up Ray.ray would let anyone touch him he only wanted Demi.So I had to FaceTime her to talk to him they talked for a few minutes and she said that he had to be good for my parents so they could bake some cookies. His face lit up and he had the biggest smile on his face.my parents left with Ray and I got ready so I could pick up Demi at seven.
Demi Pov
When Colin FaceTime me he told me what was going on.
R-Ray d-Demi
D-Ray I need you to stop crying baby
R-owkay
D-I need you to listen to daddy and grandma and grandpa ok.if you are good and you will see me Sunday at daddy's game maybe we make cookies.
R-yweah
D-ok love you
R-wove you to mama
Now I was waiting for Colin to show to take me to dinner.to see Reagan like made my heart sad. I love Colin and that little boy.colin showed up at seven for are first date.I would be meeting his parents as his girlfriend the proper way.
D-Demi Colin
D-where are we going for dinner
C-that is a surprise for me to know and for you to find out.
D-ok I can't wait.(I gave him a kiss on the cheek)
Colin Pov
I am taking Demi to little Italian restaurant.That I know where it can just be me and Demi and not have to worry to worry about fans.When we got there we got out of the car and walked in.They know me because I have brought my family and some of friends and teammates.you don't know how bad I wanted Demi right now.but I know she is not that kind of girl to have sex on the first night.we just talked until are food came and we still talked being with her I am happy to find someone that loves me for me.