Yandere Chariot Du Nord

As the Cast Of Mha And Lwa were Chatting,They soon Heard J FLIP The FUCK Out.
J:JESUS CHRIST!JUST....HOLY SHIT!OH MY GOD!WHAT THE FUCK!?
Luckily Eri And Kota Didn't Hear Anything Since The had EarMuffs but Everyone Else Was Wondering What He was Doing.
Izuku:Um....J?
J:*SCREAM*Oh,Sorry dude.
Izuku:Why were You.....Ya Know Screaming?
J:Oh that......Uh i Uh......Gotta Put Eri And Kota In the PlayRoom.
Eri:Huh?
Kota:What?Why!?
Everyone Was surprised That There Goofy God Host was Doing That since He showed Them BLOOD!
Mandalay(Scared):uh....j.......what did you that For?
J:Because We're Gonna Some YANDERE Shit.
Almost EveryBody Was Choking On Air,When They Heard "Yandere" While Others Were Just.....Straight-Up Terrified.
Mineta(Scared Shitless):D-d-d-did you Say "Yandere"?!
J:*Sigh*Yes,Yes i did.
A.Might:This'll End Badly Won't It?
J:.............Yes,Now Let's begin.
The screen Opened up and Showed A Teenage All Might Beaten Up With Scars,Blood,Marks And A Black Eye all Over His Body While He was Also Tied Up And Gagged.
When Everyone Seen All might Like That,They Were Surprised By the state He Was In.
Izuku:What happened To All Might?
J:.......
Aizawa:All might,Were You bullied In your Teen Years?
A.Might:No,I was Just Left alone and Besides I Never Been in THAT Condition.
Ursula Aka Chariot Was Beyond SHOCKED SomeOne Would Do that to an Innocent Person and For NO Reason.
Ursula:Who That Is,Is a SICK Bastard.
The Witches Especially Akko Flinched As they Never Heard Professor Ursula Curse EVER.
Present Mic.:Wonder who'd do that to Small might....Get it?
Aizawa:*groan*
J:Fyi,This is a flashback and the yandere is a teenage version of one of the women in this Room.
As soon As they Heard That,All But one Was Wondering What All might Did to make them a Yandere but the One Who wasn't Wondering Was Ursula Callistis/Chariot Du Nord.
Ursula:'Poor Poor All might,I wish Whoever That Yandere Is Would Just Let him Go.'
Soon,The Sound Of a Door Creak came and A Silhouette OverShadowed All Might.
A.Might:W-why Are...Are You doing this to Me?
??:Because Toshinori, You're My Little Toshi And I Love You and I Won't Let ANYONE Have You but Me!
All Might's Eyes Widened When The Yandere Said his Name and He Realized Something.
A.Might:'She's Someone Im Close With'
All Might Or Toshinori Was Silently Crying But Soon The Depression Turned Into Anger.
Toshi:LET ME GO RIGHT NOW YOU BITCH OR IM GONNA RIP YOUR TEETH OUT WITH MY FOOT!!
That Angered the Yandere,Which Caused Her To Slap As Hard as She Could.
??:NEVER CALL YOUR SOON-TO-BE WIFE A BITCH BECAUSE IM NOT A BITCH,YOU......ARE.....MY BITCH.GOT IT BITCH?!
Toshi Didn't Respond and So She Grabbed The Shiny Rod and Stabbed Him Right In the Leg.
This Confused The Witches Because How does a Yandere Have The Shiny Rod?Croix And Ursula Had a Feeling They Know Who the yandere is But PRAYED To GOD that they were Wrong.
??:I SAID GOT IT BITCH?!NOW ANSWER ME.
Toshi Answered But It was Too Quiet To hear,So she Smashed his Knee with A frying Pan as he Screamed In pain.
Toshi:AAAAHHH,I GOT IT*Tears up*I got It,Im *Chokes And sobs*Your Bitch.
Soon,The Mystery Yandere Came Out and Revealed...........
Diana:*Gasp*
Amanda:No Way
Lotte:Is that.....?
Sucy:Uh oh
Hannah and Barbara Passed when they saw who it was While jasminka Lost her appetite and Constanze........Just Stared and akko?
Akko:no...........................
The Yandere Was.............Chariot and She was Holding A Bloody Knife and a Hammer.
Croix:Hmmm,Guess I was Right.
Ursula/Chariot:'The yandere was..........Me!?'
Chariot:Good and *Moans In pleasure*I remembered When You saved My Life and Your Kind Smile......Just Made blush and I Just Stammered and After,A few Days I Realized I Was In Love and Knew You Had to be Mine!
MeanWhile,Toshi Was having A Momentary Memory of that Day

When She accidentally Fell and He Decided To catch Her but She Just Looked Embarrassed But Toshi Did what His Mentor said:"Get through It By Smiling" but Now since He's Now tied to a Chair And Gagged,He Wonders If He Should Regret It Or Not but Re...

When She accidentally Fell and He Decided To catch Her but She Just Looked Embarrassed But Toshi Did what His Mentor said:"Get through It By Smiling" but Now since He's Now tied to a Chair And Gagged,He Wonders If He Should Regret It Or Not but Realized If He Was Gonna Be The Hero Sho saves Everyone......HE NEEDS TO SAVE HIMSELF!
A.Might:DAMN RIGHT I DO!
Aizawa:Shut Up.
Present Mic:Looks Like Might Daddy Is gonna Be A Baby Daddy,If he Doesn't Escape.
Aizawa:You Shut Up Too.
This Is Of Course....Was 23 Years Ago and When He Escaped He went Back To U.A. MeanWhile,Chariot Was So Pissed That She Lost her Man and Nearly Killed Everyone In her Path.....KeyWord:"Nearly" As She Was Hit with Magic To Nullify Her Yandere Memory and She Doesn't Remember Toshi At all.
Ursula/Chariot:'I nearly killed my own friend and teachers'
Croix:Jeez,I Didn't Know Chariot Is Willing To Kill Someone Over Something Like That.
And Toshi Became The FearLess N.1 Hero:All Might and The Duo Never Seen Each Other Again Until One Day.......................Class 1a And The Teachers Went to Luna Nova and All Might Was.....Terrified.
A.Might:Oh Shit,Not Good.
Ursula:'PayBack,If The Other Me Remembers'
Croix:'I got a Bad Feeling About this'
Everyone else Was A Little Worried About What's Happening and Hope No Yandere.
All might was Shivering Until He saw 3 of his Students Acting Terrified And He Decided To act Chill And Pull In his All might Personality and Calmed them.
*TimeSkip*
It has Been 3 days and Little Did All Might Know,The Teacher:Professor Ursula Was Actually Chariot Du Nord.
Akko:that's NOT true,professor Ursula and Shiny Chariot.
Ursula:Um...Actually Akko.
Akko Turned towards Her Mentor and Her Jaw DROPPED Because She Saw Her Mentor's Blue Hair Turn Red as Chariot's Hair and She Took off her Glasses to Reveal....Chariot's Eyes and Realized That They ARE The same Person..............And Passed out.
Sucy:I got This.
J:And I'll Erase Her Memories Of the Event.
Soon,Akko Woke up With Her In Izuku's Lap as they Both blushed And Looked Away.
Andrew:......Lucky
All might Turned The Corner And Saw Something Shocking......
Izuku:Huh?
Akko:What Am i...?
Katsuki:WHAT THE FUCK!?
Diana:..........Odd.....Nothing More
Shoto:Jesus Christ
Amanda:Wow...Just...Wow
It was Atsuko Kagari Dragging An Unconscious Izuku Midoriya,Diana Cavendish Trying To carry A Unconscious Katsuki Bakugou and Amanda O'Neill Carrying An unconscious Shoto Todoroki bridal Style and When the 3 Seen all might.
Akko/Diana/Amanda:PROFESSOR URSULA!!
A.Might:Wait Wha-
All Might Tried To turn Around But was Met with a Frying Pan To the Face.
Ursula/Chariot:Good Girls,now Let's Take These TroubleSome Boys away and Punish Them.
After That Day,The 4 Were Never Seen Again.
J:Okay Then What'd You think.
A.Might:If we stay Here OverNight Could i Have a Private Room To Myself.
J:.....No
Izuku:It was Messed Up
Akko:Scary
J:Okay then let's Get Kota And eri And Watch the Next Dimension.