Hearts Of Betrayal😢

J:Hey Guys
Everyone saw J Come Through a Portal But Notices He's not in a good mood.
Tenya:J,what's wrong?
J:well........it's just,Get ready to cry ALL of you.....because this is a betrayal/Framed story.
Everyone Gasps as They Hear The Words "Betrayal" & "Framed" but Wondering Who it Meant.
The Screen Opens Up to Show A Bleeding Izuku Being Tidied Up By a Red-Eyed Akko While They Both Are Silently Crying.
Everyone Gasps As they Saw The Conditions Of the 2 that They are in.
Lotte(Shocked and Surprised):W-w-what Happened To them?
J:..........
Lotte:JX!
J:................Betrayal.
Izuku Soon Sits up as akko warns Him not to.
Akko(worried):I-izuku No,You need to rest.
Izuku:What's The Point?!Other than Kacchan,Diana,All Might,Your Mentor:Professor Ursula,Eri and My Mom,So Nobody Is Gonna Care If We Die Because NO ONE CARES ABOUT US!
Akko(Voice Cracking):But I...I...i....I Just..*silently sobs*I-i-i wanna go home.
Izuku Wrapped His arms around Akko and let her Cry On his Shoulder as he began to Cry Himself.
Izuku(Crying):I-it's O-kay,So do i B-but Not After What they Did to Us.
*Flashback:U.A High*
Izuku Was Currently Walking Back To Class As He Got Back From Recovery Girl's Office Because His Bones were Shattered But Due to someone Else and Was Hoping for Some Peace Except.....
Izuku:Except...What?
Ochako:GRAB HIM!
His Classmates Suddenly Jump Him And Not Getting Off.
Izuku:W-w-what's Going On!?
Tenya:Be Quiet,Traitor!
Izuku:W-what?!Im Not the Traitor!
Katsuki:YEAH YOU IDIOTS,DEKU WOULD NEVER,I KNEW THE BASTARD SINCE WE WERE KIDS!
Izuku(SweatDrop):............Is That supposed to A Compliment Or an Insult?
Katsuki/J:Both.
Shoto:Come On,Bakugou.It All Makes Sense that Midoriya Was The Traitor,Why else Would He Use those NoteBooks?
Soon,Izuku Managed To Get up and Tried To explain Himself
Izuku:But i.......
Hagakure:SHUT IT TRAITOR!!
Hagakure Slapped Izuku Hard in the Face making Him fall And Cower.
Toru:I WOULDN'T DO THAT TO MIDORIYA!
Izuku(Cowering):I-it W-wasn't Me,I-i Swear.
Class 1a(Not Bakugou):LIAR
They All Proceeded To attack Him With their quirks In most Painful Ways EVER and verbally Abuse Him.
Kirishima:YOU'RE THE MOST UNMANLIEST MAN EVER
Kirishima:HEY!That's NOT True,Midoriya's Really Manly.
Izuku:T-thank you Kirishima.
Kirishima:No need Man,It's True
Mina:YOUR PATHETIC,YOU TRAITOR
Mina:No He's Not Cause He's The Class Cinnamon Roll
Hagakure:Oh SO true
Ojiro:Agreed
Tokoyami:Indeed
Kaminari:Can't Argue
Sato:Midoriya's The Best
J:Wait till Ochako's Insult.
Izuku:U-uraraka,H-help.
He reaches out For her but She Just Angerily Glares At him and said.
Ochako:NO WAY,YOU DISGUSTING VILLAIN,You Should of Never EVER Been allowed In U.A's Hero Course
Ochako Gasps From What She Hears Her Other Self Say and Begins To silently Cry As Izuku Comforts Her.
Eventually He Gets Up And Runs Out Of the School Crying But Bumps Into All Might.
Izuku:All-Might?
A.Might:Young Midoriya?What's Wrong?
Izuku explained His Situation To All-Might and Was Ready to Give OFA Back but All Might Said.
A.Might:I believe You and You Deserve One For All.
Everyone(Who doesn't Know About OFA):'One For All?'
Izuku:But what About My Fri-Attackers.
A.Might:Just Run,Run Away until I Can Prove Your Innocence.
Izuku:O-Okay i Will.
*Flashback End*
Izuku is Now Seen Laying In bed with Akko.
Amanda:Wow,Akko You move Fast.
Akko(Blushing):OTHER ME,AMANDA!OTHER ME!
Izuku:And that's How I ended Up in This....Dimensional Safe-House...Place but What about you?
Akko:Well,It all started When i was Walking Back to my Dorm.
*Flashback:Luna Nova*
Akko was Seen Walking Through The Halls Of Luna Nova Until.....
HeadMistress:I believe It Is time To EXPEL Ms.Kagari
Lwa Cast:WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?
Lotte:Expel Akko?!
Akko:W-why?
Finnelan:FINALLY,She has been Nothing But Trouble and Nuisance.
Ursula:HEY For Your Information,Akko Has Saved The School and Lives MULTIPLE Times.
P.nelson:Mostly Her Own Fault.
Ursula:STILL
Akko:I understand.
The Professors Look And See akko Standing In the DoorWay.....Crying.
Ursula:A-akko,How Long have you.......?
Akko:From The Moment,You said "I believe It Is time To EXPEL Ms.Kagari" and Well......At Least One Teacher Cared about Me.
Ursula(Worried):Akko,Listen i....
Akko:I know but i Have To say Goodbye To Sucy and Lotte and Collect My Things and.......Thank you For All Your Help Professor.
Ursula(Depressed):Even Though This Didn't Happen Here.....You're Welcome Akko but I'll Always Help you No Matter what.
Lotte(Crying):Akko
Sucy:But Who Will Guinea Pig,If it's Not akko?
J:GAY!
Everyone Else:SHUT UP!
As Akko Was about To enter her Room until She Hears this........
Sucy:When are we Gonna Stop Hanging Out With Akko Already?
Akko/Lotte/Sucy:Huh?
The 3 friends Say Confused At what The Other Sucy Said But Soon Got their Answer.
Lotte:Soon,Sucy but in all Honesty,We Only Been In Her Friends Out Of pity but Once She Gets Here,We're Telling Her that We're Done,We Are NEVER hanging Out with Or Even Speak To Her Again.
Sucy:Like that'll happen.
Tsuyu:What do you mean?
Sucy:akko's My guinea pig,So I need Her.
Lotte:I actually Do Enjoy Being Akko's Friend and It Wasn't Due To Pity.
Akko Was Shocked To hear Her Own Friends Said that They Only Been Her Friend Out Of pity and She Silently Cried as She ran Off.
*Flashback end*
Akko:and that's How it Happened.
Izuku:Wow,I can't Believe it But Hey,Wanna Know Something?
Akko:What?
Izuku:At least,We still Have each Other.......Unless........You don't Believe Me.
Akko:No I do,It's Just....Promise NOT To Pity me Or Leave me Behind.
Izuku Hugs akko tight as He Promises Her To Never Do that.
Izuku:i Promise in Fact,I Promise ON MY LIFE.
Akko:And I promise To NEVER Abandon you and Always let you Explain Yourself.
J:The End.
Akko:What happens Next Though?
J:Long Story Short:They Were Eventually Allowed to have Their Old Lives back Refused.
Diana:Why?
J:Why Not?I mean,Returning To a Place Where Your Friends Betrayed You?Nu-Uh Ain't Happening.
Diana:*Sigh* Okay I guess That's Understandable.
Ursula:It's Nice to know,I' Never Betray Akko.
A.Might:Same with Midoriya For Me.
Ochako:Hey Deku?
Izuku:I know and It's Another Dimension,Im Not mad.
Ochako:NeverMind.
Lotte:Hey akko?
Akko:Yeah Lotte?
Lotte:I just wanna Be Clear That.....Im NOT your Friend Because I chose to be Out Of Pity but Because I chose To.
Sucy:Same with Me.
J:Everyone GROUP HUG.
Everyone Gets In the World's Biggest Group Hug and Some begin To Suffocate Hehe