Inuyasha: Since Then

Normal P.O.V

The sound of our footsteps running through the forest in the rain splashed around as Rayna, Nana,  Setsuna, and Moroha were on our way to retrieve Towa who was captured. 

--------

In a temple is a young girl with short white hair with a red stripe tied up. Then two more people show up in the same room. 

"Do I address the princess half-demon?" The one that looked like the leader questioned the young girl in front of him. 

"I am Deputy Shogun of Kanto. my name is Ogigayatsu Hiiragi Danjo." The leader introduces himself. 

"The name Towa Higarashi." The girl replied. She tilts her head to the side. "Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm no princess half-demon." She took off the kimono that was wrapped around her. 

"She claims this a mistake in identity, Skyu

"She claims this a mistake in identity, Skyu." The man turns to the other older man that was next to him. 

"My lord, by your leave, please allow me." The man turns his attention to Towa. "My young princess this is the manuscript you had on your person is it not?" He showed Towa a book on the future of Tokyo. 

Towa glares to the other side gasping in her mind. 'Those idiots! Why'd they have to bring that back with them.'  

"Are the strange things written in here to be believed? You hail from a place called Rewia. Why don't you tell us about this land?" He asked her wanting to know about Tokyo. 

'I have to keep quiet, or else I'll change history.' Towa thought 

"Well, princess? Say something!" The lord demanded. 

"Here's some friendly advice. You should let me go right now if you know what's good for you, or else you're really not gonna like it when my friends get here." Towa warned them. 

The man who had the book laughs. "Such nonsense. I have something I would like for you to see." He claps his hands and tells some servants to place the item in front of them. 

Towa gasped knowing exactly what it was. "Is that a bicycle seat?" She asked staring at the rusty old bike seat that was laid out before her. 

"Ah, so you recognize this object?" The Lord asked her seeing her reaction to it. 

"So it would seem. She at least knows something about it. " The other man told his lord. 

Towa glares at the men. "What's a thing like that doing here?" She questioned. 

"You see, this was discovered one day when a local clam fisher was raking the river. It was presented to us soon afterward. " he laughs again. "There used to be rumors in the Musashi Province. You see, the story goes that a priestess arrived through the Bone Eaters Well from a faraway land called Tokyo."